☁ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"Holy shit, aren't I glad I met you..."

I smiled at his comment, turning my attention to my phone again, the time read 9:16 pm, damn have I really been spending that much time with Aidan? "Wow, it's pretty late, are you tired?" Aidan said leaning on my shoulder, he was looking at my phone too, "Are you?" I asked, honestly I didn't want this night to end, he smiled softly, "Not really, are you doing anything tomorrow?" he asked looking in my eyes, I looked up at the stars, Aidan laying on my shoulder, "Nothing I'm aware of. I mean tomorrow is Saturday." I replied, I heard him laugh quietly yo himself, causing me to smile. "Then I guess I have you all to myself tonight, hmm? Unless you're getting tired of me!" he spoke, lifting his head to look at me with a fake pout, I laughed and nudged him gently, "I'd never get tired of you! To be honest I don't want this night to end..." I whispered the last part to myself, looking to my side with a hint of blush, "Well then..." Aidan suddenly stood up, "Let's go, the city is ours tonight!" he said, holding his hand out for me once again, there sure was a lot of places he wanted to go to?

Me and Aidan walked together, again. We walked until we stopped in front of a Seven Eleven, he glanced my way and sent a smile, I returned it. We walked inside, hearing a soft noise indicating someone has entered, he took me around the store. We walked through the aisles hand in hand, "Is there anything you'd like?" Aidan spoke up, I looked around before grabbing a bag filled with vanilla flavored cookies, "I think I'll buy this." I said smiling to myself, I loved eating sweet things, "Oh, so you have a sweet tooth?" Aidan said chuckling, "Mhm. What are you getting?" he then looked around, his gaze landed on a slushie machine, I could see his eyes lighting up as a smile crept his face, he then quickly pointed to it, "That! I want that!!" he exclamed excited, he then basically dragged me there as I giggled at his actions, he then asked the cashier for two slushies, the flavors had to be mixed.

When the cashier handed Aidan the slushies, he let go of my hand to hold both of them, my hand started to get cold from losing his contact so my smile faltered. He then quickly went up to the cashier to pay, I quickly grabbed my purse but Aidan insisted, so I thanked him.

Aidan and I were walking hand in hand down the side walks again, drinking our icy drinks and laughing, just generally enjoying each other's company, "So where do we go next, my escort?" I asked with a smile, he smiled back, "Where do you want to go, Y/N?" I don't know! You're the one who lives here, "Maybe somewhere where we can sit down for a bit?" I answered smiling, he nodded and we kept on walking until we stopped at a nearby bench by the sidewalk. We then sat down and I pulled out my cookies from my purse, offering some to Aidan, "No thank you, I'm pretty sure that's got cow milk in it, I'm vegan." I mentally face palmed, Y/N you literally knew that! "My bad." I said embarrassed, stuffing my face with the cookies to make myself forget what just happened, he just laughed and slurped his drink again.

Currently it was 2:35 am, Aidan was walking me to my hotel since we were both getting a little tired, "My hotel isn't any much further..." I said while yawning, I was so tired, I didn't regret staying up with Aidan tho, Aidan hummed in response, I think he was too tired to speak.

At 3:27 am we made it, finally, Aidan and I stopped infront of my room's door, he then turned to face me, his eyes were half lidded, "We finally made it..." Aidan mumbled with a lopsided smile, I cupped his cheek with a lazy smile, "There's no way you're walking back to your house this late..." I spoke, he melted into my touch, "Why don't you stay the night?" Aidan closed his eyes for a moment, he smiled and groggily nodded his head, thus I led him inside my hotel room.

He immediately fell onto my bed as I walked over to my closet to chnage into my pajamas, quickly I took my clothes and shoes off, tossing them to the side to worry about it later, I quickly slipped into my pajama pants and a oversized t-shirt. I then made my way to my bed, Aidan was already out sleeping peacefully, I smiled softly and took his shoes off and his jacket, to make him sleep more comfortable, I moved him so he could be under the sheets on the one side of the bed, turning off my light, I layed beside him, my body instantly relaxing by the contact of my soft mattress.

"Goodnight Aidan." I said as I drifted into sleep...