#3

Alessandra pov

I didn't know I fell asleep till I felt a hand on my waist. I look around and see Alejandro asleep with karla on him. She doesn't want to stay there so I take her out of his arms and give her my boob so she eats.

A few minutes past and Alejandro is awake. "Buongiorno Ale." He comes over to us and wraps his arms around us like we are a family. "Buenos días." I look up at him and from the corner of my eye I see the mark from the dagger I threw him yesterday. "Does it hurt?" He shakes his head no and kisses my head. "I hope you know I still don't forgive you, but for the sake of our daughter I will let you be around." He has a big ass smile on his face and I see the dimples I had fallen in love with when I was 16.

"Why are you looking at me like that." I am caught looking at him. "Oh nothing just thinking we should go have breakfast." He smiles and takes Karla from my hands. "Give me back my daughter, you had her all night." He is laughing and running with her in his arms, Karla is giggling and I am just happy. "Catch us if you can. Last one down cleans Karlas diaper ." I'm running as fast as I can. I arrive first and look at him "I have been cleaning her diapers for the past three months I think it's your turn now." He looks at me with I'm right look and goes to sit with Karla on the table.

I am getting her baby food and her spoon and apron and go sit next to them to feed her. Alejandro puts his arm around me and pulls my chair closer to him. He leans his head down to my ear and whispers. "If I could I'd kiss the shit out of you." He is looking straight in my eyes and my breath hitches. "Do it, or you don't have the balls to?" I give him a smirk and we're both leaning in till we hear a voice near the door.

"I always fucking new that you'd get together. So Alejandro that child's yours? How did it even happen?" I don't give Alejandro a chance to answer "Yes that's his child. And Juan when two people fall in love and someone here"I point to Alejandro and roll my eyes "has a week pull out game you end up with this."I take Karla from Alejandro and shove her towards Juan. Alejandro fakes being hurt and puts a hand over his heart while Juan is laughing his ass off. "I don't have a weak pull out game." I scoff  "Are you blind or you just not seeing this little cuttie here." I kiss her head and look back at Alejandro "Woww so a soldier was left behind, we got her in return." He's smiles at me and takes Karla from my arms.

Our parents are smirking at as from near the door. I feel my cheeks getting red so I turn to Alejandro and Karla and start to feed Karla. Valentina asks if I could feed Sofia cause she has a meeting. Alejandro is feeding Karla and I'm feeding Sofia which I find kind of funny.

I giggle and Alejandro looks at me "what wrong?" I am laughing and I don't think what I'm going to say is that funny but I can't stop laughing. "When Sofia and Karla grow up we are going to have to explain that Sofia is Karlas aunt but is the same age as her." He starts to giggle and I smile the biggest smile ever. "I love your fucking dimples, you should smile more." He give me a full on smile and grabs my face so our faces are inches away from each other. "For you I would smile the entire time just to see you happy." He pecks my nose and gives Karla to me so he starts to clean up after us. My face is red from what he just said and I'm trying to calm myself down.

"You want we take Karla and Sofia to the park mamá has a meeting till noon and then we have one at 3 so we have enough time." He suggests "yeah sure let me get them ready and we leave." I go to my room and put on black leggings and a grey hoodie and a scarf because it's still January. Karla is wearing a onesie of a bear that should keep her warm and Sofia is wearing a onesie of a tiger that should keep her warm also.

I am going down the stairs with Karla and Sofia, when I arrive to the bottom my mouth opens once I see Alejandro, he's wearing grey sweatpants and a grey hoodie. "Like what you see." He's smirking and I just roll my eyes and walk past him to get the jackets for the girls. "I could feel you staring at my ass you know." "Can you blame me." I feel his breath on my ear and turn around. He takes Sofia from me and puts on her jacket while I put Karla's jacket on.