* ~ Please, Daddy ~ *

Harry's Point of View

Oh, God. Oh no. What happened? Is he okay? Holy shit! What do I do? Calm down, Harry. He's just in subspace, right? Is that what this is called? Or is that something else? Is that the thing where they act like a baby or little kid? Ugh! I don't know! He's fine, Harry. No need to worry...

I lay down next to Liam, rubbing his back. His ass was still in the air and arms tucked under him, he looked uncomfortable. I grabbed him by his waist and pulled his back towards my chest so we were spooning. It made my heart race since his bum was pressed against me but also because he's so small in my arms. I've been manhandling him like a damn rag doll.

His breath was heavy, and his legs were shaking a tad, not that surprising. He looked beautiful, though. Even though he had sweat all over his forehead and neck. Even though he had his mouth was open a bit. Even though his legs were shaking lightly.

He's still beautiful.

He and I laid there for a few minutes before he started stirring around a little bit. Then he stretched like a kitten and winced. I immediately wrapped my right arm tighter around his waist and used the left one to brush his hair back. He practically purred and he moved his bum back, rubbing against my dick. He knew what he was doing and it was obvious.

"Harry?" He asked, voice rough. I nodded and placed a kiss to his hair. He turned around, grimacing as he did. He wrapped his arms around my neck and tried climbing on top of me. He succeeded because I wanted to see what he was going to do. It could've been cuddling, kissing, or anything really. He wasn't actually, like, sitting once he's straddled my hips, which confused me a bit. But I let out a gasp when he reached behind himself and grabbed me.

"Liam," I warned, gripping his hips tightly. He looked at me and smirked a bit.

"Yes, daddy?" He asked. I loved the nickname but needed to control myself. If I didn't, I'd fuck him again and he seemed in pain, so it'd hurt.

"Liam, I don't wanna hurt you," I tell him. He just shook his head and rolled his eyes before sinking down onto me with no effort. His mouth was agape, and his eyes closed, taking all of me in slowly. I was so surprised he actually just went with fucking himself on me. Yeah, I don't mind but I don't want to hurt him. And he just came not too long ago. And he just woke up.

"D-Daddy," Liam moaned once he was just sitting in my dick. I let a groan escape my lips and gently moved my hips upwards. Liam flinched and whimpered. His abused prostate wasn't going to have this.

"Li-" I began but then Liam started moving up and down so I couldn't say anything else, only hold back a moan. He was somehow still tight, and the warmth burned into my dick. He was so good. He moved faster only a few seconds in, placing his forearms next to my head and grinding onto the head of my cock. I had pretty much come out of him since he moved forwards; I was barely even in him. I couldn't believe that he had just come out of sub space or whatever and was already fucking himself on me again.

"F-Fuck me, please," Liam moaned desperately into my ear. I grabbed onto his ass and spread him open more. I planted my feet on the bed and fucked into him hard and fast. He moaned loudly in my ear as I continued fucking him. He looked behind himself and watched me fuck him, well, tried.

"Daddy! Please! Ngh- ugh!" He moaned loudly and whimpered right into my ear. I placed my lips next to his ear and fucked into him harder.

"Yeah, you like that? Daddy's good little cum slut, huh?" I growled into his ear. He moaned again and nodded, panting heavily. His whole body was moving with each thrust, and I couldn't help but slap his plump ass. His breath hitched before he let out a moan. He tried placing kisses on my neck, but his mouth would go into an "o" shape too often for him to succeed.

"Harry, I-I'm gonna cum," He whimpered, sounding strangled. I shook my head.

"Don't cum until I say you can, whore," I tell him. He nods and whines when I hit his prostate over and over. It would've been nice for him to cum before I told him to so I could punish him a bit, but I wanted to make him wait. He tugged harshly on my hair—enough to pull my head along with it—and whined.

"Daddy! Please!" He begged, a tear escaping his eye. I brush it away, kissing his lips and pulling his bottom one into my mouth. He shoved his tongue into my mouth, and I suck on it, a low moan coming from his throat that turned into a whimper. His legs were shaking again, and his dick was throbbing, so I decided it was time for him to cum.

"Go ahead and cum for Daddy, my pretty boy," I said, still thrusting into him. He came all over our bellies before clenching his walls tightly around me then relaxing and clenching again, moaning the whole time. He kept doing that as my legs straightened out and he ground onto me. His legs were shaking more, and he was panting.

I felt my climax nearing as Liam continued with his subtle movements. I panted before I came inside of him, causing a quiet shriek to come from Liam. He helped me ride out my orgasm by grinding down onto me, smiling to himself as his eyes drooped. He slowly pulled off of me, wincing lightly. I quickly moved away and went down to his ass, eating my cum out of him like earlier. I was so happy and exhausted. I just wanted to crash onto the bed with Liam in my arms and fall asleep.

Once I finished collecting my cum from Liam's ass, I turned him over and crawled upwards. I opened his mouth with my thumb, prying it open. I then let a long string of saliva mixed with cum fall into his mouth. He swallowed all that I put in his mouth before pulling me down to kiss him.

We kissed sloppily for a while before Liam's lips slowed and eventually stopped. He was so exhausted after cumming so many times and even passing out. His snores were very quiet against my chest as I pulled the covers over us.

My beautiful Liam was never going to get hurt now.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

(1,148 words without author's note).

Yup. So, there's that. Fun.

Anyone else get horny when writing smut? I know I do-

Anyways, hope you enjoyed. Vote, comment, and follow if you want.

I love you all so much. o3o

Your horny author,

Ash Clementine xoxo