* ~Humiliation Is Key ~ *

"So," Harry listened to Zayn's voice through the phone, seeming to completely ignore the boy sitting on his cock, "Louis and I were going through the packages, come to find out we're missing two deliveries of heroin and one of cocaine."

"What?" Harry yelled, about to sit up but stopping himself when a whimper comes from Liam's mouth. Liam knew that if he moved even a little bit, Harry's dick would press harder against his prostate. He wanted to feel it but also wanted to be a good boy for Harry—for daddy. He never expected having a daddy kink. But then Harry comes along and makes him think twice about that...

"Yeah. We questioned the guys who were moving those packages but they didn't have it on them. If they took it out of the warehouse, then they would've had to sign out but they never did. Louis thought they could've hidden it somewhere in the warehouse but we didn't find anything in the common hiding places," Zayn explained. Harry felt anger overcome him. At least two-thousand dollars went down the drain. He maneuvered in his spot, seeing Liam's mouth open wide but never hearing any noises. Liam was trying so hard to be good for Harry. He knew he could but he might just have to be a bad boy if Harry kept fucking moving.

"Question everyone. If the truck-drivers are still there, even ask them. If they aren't, fucking find them," Harry growled. Liam had to admit, it was hot. He didn't really care for what Harry was talking about at the moment but he tried to make a mental-note to ask about it later. Heaven only knows if he'll remember. Hopefully he remembers something after this. Harry was so dominant without even trying. Harry decided he wanted to tease some more.

"Anyways," Harry smirked, finally acknowledging Liam by stroking his hair out of his face. It was an odd way of doing so, though. He was holding onto the phone with his right hand while his left one brushed his hair to the left. Liam could only shudder in response, though, placing his hands on Harry's bare chest.

"How has everything else been? I know I'm a dickhead for making you work today," Harry said, not really caring for the answer. Well, not as much as caring about the wrecked boy in front of him.

"Everything else seems fine. Louis had to put Mitch in the basement for a little bit, which I was surprised he had the balls to do. Usually he only did it when you asked him to," Zayn responded, sorting through some weed and putting it to the side with his phone pressed against his ear and shoulder. Harry nodded a little bit before biting his lip in the sexiest way possible. Liam knew he was going to do something so he prepped himself.

"Oh, that's good. Louis seems to be getting more comfortable now, huh?" Harry trailed his left hand over Liam's chest and down to his waist, eventually reaching his ass. He grabbed at it harshly and Liam felt himself stretch more and Harry somehow goes deeper inside him. He felt Harry's cock push against his prostate, the whole head of him. It was an amazing feeling and he had to slap a hand over his mouth to stop himself from practically screaming from the pleasure. But, he couldn't stop his eyes from crossing.

"He does. And I'm glad. He was so... sad... when we first brought him in. Everything that happened with his dad abusing him and then his mom dying from leukemia... He's strong, though. I'm glad we helped him," Zayn responded, looking at the needles that were in the sterilized packaging. He was genuinely happy Louis was decent now. Anyone would admit that Louis was very hot when he was being dominant and controlling, if they're being honest. But when he's being more confident in himself, it helps his dominant side come out more.

"Yeah, Louis is amazing," Harry watched Liam's face morph into a jealous one. Liam wanted Harry to fuck him so badly, he almost started moving on purpose. But then that would defeat the whole purpose of this situation.

"Well, tell me, Zayn, who are the people not on the VIP list you gave me?" Harry asked. Harry was trying to watch what he said so he didn't give himself away to Liam. If Liam found out he was a drug-dealer and gang-leader, he'd probably leave... Only after cumming four—no, five—times...