possessive jerk

The parts with these * * are Don's p.o.v

*-*-*-*-*-* Chris: *-*-*-*-*-*

I kept an eye on Sam as I helped my father hand out hamburgers.

She was sitting at a nearby table with Don. He must have said something funny because she threw her head back and laughed.

I was mesmerized by her throat, so slender and right for my mark to go on.

"Chris!" My father snapped his fingers "I said your mom's calling you. "

I nodded and went inside, but not before I glanced back at her.

My mother gave me a dozen of cokes and when I went back outside I looked instantly for her. But she was gone.

My eyes scanned the area until I found her by the pool talking to Don.

Suddenly she pushed him in and he came out grinning .

I laughed as he grabbed her shorts and pulled her in. She came out sputtering, her hair all in her face.

I would have been jealous, but I knew that was no use.

It was true, we were meant for each other.

As she climbed out I couldn't help but stare. I could see everything through her now wet white tank top.

She had a flat stomach, and I could see her red laced bra, covering her medium breasts.

I licked my lips unconscious.

She really was beautiful, inside and out.

Then I noticed that I wasn't the only one staring. So were many of my pack members.

My wolf growled protective of our Mate, we didn't like others staring at our Mate with lust.

I dumped the cokes on the cooler and stalked over to the towel rack grabbing one.

Don must have seen my expression for he looked around and glared at the staring people.

I put the towel around Sam's shoulders and She looked at me questioning.

"I thought you would be cold" I lied.

She looked at Don then followed his gaze.

She frowned at them then back at me.

"You don't need to lie." She said softly.

"I'm not."

She looked me in the eyes and I couldn't look away. I was mesmerized by her beauty.

Her unique grey eyes were shuttered, all emotions hidden.

Her full lips were pulled down in a frown, I wanted to wipe it away. And that's all I was thinking as I leaned forward, inches away from her lips.

"Stop acting like you own me!" She snapped as she stormed away.

I looked at her retrieving back confused.

What the hell was that supposed to mean?

Don walked past me and followed her.

Why did I feel like he was always taking her side? Choosing her over me?

My wolf growled as jealousy coursed through me.

"What are you looking at?" I snapped at John and a few of my friends.