Extra: The Mavrosian nobles' meeting.

Tales of Duke Euphros: The yearly nobles' meeting.

The Kingdom of mana, Mavros.

"May the darkness protect the kingdom. Marquis Karl greets the one that rules."

"Welcome, marquis."

Today was the day when the nobles gathered. North, East, West, South. Every representative was present.

The day of the nobles' meet. The day when allies and enemies came across. It was a tiresome day, to be honest.

But today was a bit different. There was this something, or rather, someone, that everyone was looking forward to.

"Duke Euphros greets your majesty."

Speak of the devil.

Red hair shone under the beautiful blue sky, as the one possessing them stood tall, sporting a black uniform meant for the supreme commander of the kingdom's army.

The smile painted on his face was rather pleasant and carefree, as if he hadn't just returned from an exhausting war, as if he wasn't the one that had been drenched in the blood of enemies just a day ago.

Yet, his eyes were filled with subtle yet unmatched wickedness.

Scary, righteous,admirable, scheming, someone you should never leave a bad impression on, someone you definitely should not mess with...

These were the first impressions of the nobles who looked at the new noble. Their new and youngest, yet the most successful commander.

****

Amidst the cheers and critiques, came one young and quiet voice,

"How nostalgic."

The owner of that voice looked the young commander, as their eyes, which were disguised with magic and appeared to be a pleasant sky blue, glazed over with countless complicated emotions which weren't suited for their age at all.

"...your smile says otherwise. Are we going to-"

Another voice was heard.

Yes, their smile widened at the statement as they noticed a tiny detail that apparently none did.

****

Duke Euphros who stood on the podium along with the royals was smirking. He looked at the silver Mavrosian crest on his uniform and snickered again.

This is too fun. I would have come earlier if I knew~

A voice sounded in his mind,

"Aren't you too happy? Even if you went there to mess around you seem to be enjoying it too much, 'your grace'."

Even though the words uttered were telling him to stop, the emotions displayed by the voice weren't any less jolly.

"Oh my, as if you aren't enjoying these idiots' obliviousness either."

"I am enjoying it." A chuckle then followed.

Suddenly, the young noble's gaze turned sharp as he turned towards the central region's table.

Red eyes met with sky blue as the latter did not even flinch at being caught, but rather a meaningful smile was painted on their face.

"Looks like not all are stupid." The voice came again.

"Of course, after all that person is in disguise too."

"Yeah, eyes and hair too. Though it looks pretty to me. White hair and sky blue eyes~ that's a good combo~"