7. Kill? No, Slaughter.

Working.

*Crash*

"Ugh...What the hel-"

"Your majesty, language!"

****

Taking a walk.

*Sound of papers tearing*

"The official documents- *quickly goes to the office*"

"They were just waste papers, your majesty."

****

Tea time.

"......Why is it so sweet?-"

"Y-your majesty.."

****
Throne room.

*Throne breaks*

"*Just entered the throne room* ......what is this?"

"Y-your majesty, t-the.."

"What?"

"The m-magicians failed a spell..."

"What spell? On the throne?"

"I-it was a protective spell...."

*Sighs*

****
This was a sight that was never seen before. The emperor was so tired. He could actually tolerate all this, but the source of all these disasters was the problem.

"Eh~ Your majesty, why do you look so tired?~ It's almost as if you've used too much of your mana~" Karma said, with his usual smirk plastered on his face, as the red part of his eyes glowed.

"Karma-kun..don't you think it's enough? I mean, yeah sure, he's tolerating us and not even reprimanding us, which is totally unlike the cold emperor, but you...aren't you just pushing your limits?"

"C'mon noona~ it's not like I get the chance to torture an emperor everyday~ besides, it's not like it'll go on forever..and what do you mean by that huh~ this empire can't function without me okay?~"

Haha~ it's not like it will go on like this forever~ just wait for that guy to wake up~ it will go on with double efficiency~ hahaha~

Athanasia sweatdropped.

Yeah yeah, the empire can't 'function' without you.

****

While these two were engaged in their own conversation, Claude was already planning to give his son some 'princely' duties, so he would prank less.

He didn't understand himself. Why is he tolerating all this? It caused him so much trouble, he couldn't even use his magic in his son's presence. Wait- when did he start calling these things as his son and daughter?

He didn't know. He didn't want to know. It was bothersome to try to find out.(Aoi: black magic doing its work.)

So, he didn't. He went with the flow and started seeing himself slowly yet steadily care for them. (Aoi: black magic doing opposite of what it's supposed to do.)

Every single thought of his, would be about them. How excellently they did in their studies, how amusing their interactions with each other were, how his son seemed to be so overprotective of his sister, how he would always talked to him so defensively. Though, he disliked the last part.

Claude laid on the couch as he pondered, a certain memory resurfaced.(Aoi: beds are meant for sleep Claude, not couches... but oh well even athy couldn't convince you so who am I.?)