IMPORTANT NOTES, & Prologue

I hope you enjoy this second serie as much as you did with the first and even more; this serie is personally my favorite which I hope you'll have fun with reading it as much as I had fun in writing it!

Ok so here are some important notes that you need to know since i won't be writing at the begining of every chap anymore so yeah. Ikyu, the white fox, will help me host this, and plz read:

1. This serie is the main serie, if you wish to read this one and skip the first then you can, but it will be a bit confusing but still understandable. The first serie wasn't even supposed to exist, i just made it as an extra to make this serie less confusing. So yeah if you want to skip the first and read this head on then there won't be much of a problem for you to understand. Ikyu: But it would be better if you read the first serie before reading this one!

2. Disclaimer: The Animes, Stories, and Games included in this story, i don't own them, they belong to their respective owners.

3. I'll update from a week till a month. The reason being is that school is starting for me in two weeks, until then i'll try to at least finish all the editing and rewriting. though as soon as school starts I won't be able to update as much becuz it takes me two to four days to finish one chap, but since i can use the comp only in weekends, plus with my H.W and stuff, so yeah. Sorry and pls understand, though by the end of the month, I'll definitely update! Ikyu: Why don't you just say that your lazy (-.-"). Me: Shut it Ikyu. Ikyu: *tears up* Me: Okay, okay I'm sorry, pls dont cry!

4. The main genres of this story are Fantasy, Action, Adventure, and Comedy! Though there will definitely be some gore-ish or cheesy or etc. scenes. If there will ever be a chap where there is too much blood and gore or too much cheesy moments, i'll warn you before hand and give you a small summary of what's going to happen in this said chap, okay? Ikyu: By cheesy, she means love and romantic subjs and stuff. Though even if there will be such chaps, they won't really go beyond verbal talk and hugging, so rest at ease.

5. Okay now, about the worlds. The world of Games: Since I'm not much of a gamer so a third of the game worlds used will be that of online games while the another third will be stories/animes that have a gaming themes to them and the last third will be apps. Sorry about that, but i needed a third world and there wasn't a better choice ;p Ikyu: *Sigh* you're hopeless. Me: . . .

6. The world of Stories: Half of the stories used here will be wattpad stories. I'll be asking permission first before using any story or character that i don't own, of course, and also dedicate the chapter to them so you'll know which stories you can find on wattpad ;) Ikyu: SO in case you liked a certain certain story world, you'll now whether you can read the original story here or not (^_^) Me: For once, you're not insulting me... Ikyu: Hehehe...

7. Again I dedicate the chapters to SheIsAHellishAngel, Akari383, and XxsinichuzumakixX by turns, but i will dedicate to other users as well, like i said before, especially in the world of Stories because most of the worlds in the world of Stories will be stories i read in wattpad, so when the story the charas go to will be a story in wattpad, i will dedicate to the chapters to the author of that story. Ikyu: I'm sure the readers aren't really interested in this. Me: You're enjoying this, aren't you? Ikyu: Yup! =^w^= Me: Ugh...

Ok so far? moving on:

8. The main language in this story is of course English, but Japanese and French and other languages would also be used from time to time. Ikyu: So you might waqnt to pain extra attention on what's and what's not italized. Me: Though if you still don't understand something, you can always ask ;)