It started with a whisper(donation)

Y/N POV
After streaming for a couple days, or months, I've grown quite the popularity, I also just hit 10k so I have to do a whole '10k celebration stream' or something, but its something like that. I announced on my Twitter that I would stream it in a couple hours so I actually could prepare for whatever I would do on stream,maybe reading ✨️fanfiction✨️ about me or doing a, oh yeah I promised once I hit 10k I would do a face reveal, and I forgot, shit. I look at the room around me and decided to clean it up a bit so I don't have a messy background when I reveal my face.

<time skip>

after finally being done with the cleaning part I checked the time and realized, I got five minutes left. So I quickly sped ran and went 'do do dodo' to set up stream, and it was finally time.

<quick time skip>

After saying hello to the stream I announced what I was going to do."So today,as promised, I will be doing a face reveal and just some do chatting or some sketching". I think after I said I was going to do a face reveal the chat just exploded.
-------------------------------------------------
b3ary_cxte890
OMG YESSSSSSSS

W31rd10k
LETS GOOOOOOOOO

not_mel69420
:) yay!
---------------------------------------------------
I slightly giggled at some of the messages, and mel's too, but than said to the chat that I was going to put up a poll if they want me to do the reveal now or before I end stream, and of course majority pick now." You guys ready? I'm seeing a lot of 'YES' so I'll do a count down from 3. "1,2,3!!!" once i said 3 I turned on the face cam for the stream to see."woooooooooo yay wow. Ok now it's off". I turned it back off and look back at chat.
---------------------------------------
Ims0c01d_2435
NOOOOOOOOOOO

not_mel69420
:( not funny

4ak13r_69
LMAOO
------------------------------------------
I started to laugh at the chat because of how upset they were. "calm down it's a joke oh my god, oh and by the way I'm turning on the donations for the first time lol". I say to the chat while turning donations on, boy was that kind of a big mistake.
-------------------------------------------------------
I made a editor Wilbur arg references because I wanted to :]
song- everybody talks- by Neon Trees
words- 399
EDITED- 10/10/2022