i can't regert the things i don't try

Y/N POV
Today's the day I finally start streaming for the first time, I was pretty nervous, which is completely logical if for the first stream. Once I composed myself I followed the instructions Mel gave me.

<time skip by the future'frxg the ✨️editor✨️>

Once I finally set it all up I put up the 'starting soon' banner, and went to go get a snack real quick, and what I didn't notice, was that there was people who clicked my stream waiting, and once I got back I took of the starting soon image and put it on the thing I was doing in the title, 'mincarft and drawing things >:]'.

<time skip brought to you by the lazy-author>

"Bye, thanks for checking out my stream"! I took one last look at the chat to see a couple messages.
------------------------------------------------------
dead_bear44532
bye!!! I really enjoyed your stream :D

rerere2435
bye! loved the stream btw!!!

not_mel69420
bye! :)
-------------------------------------------------------

"thanks again for dropping by, goodbye everyone"! I say while pressing the end stream button. Wow not so bad for a first stream. a ding came from my phone, it was from mel.

                                mel🛐

mel🛐
you did great😌
--------------------------------------------
as I was thinking of an answer until I got another ding.

                         mel🛐

mel🛐
you did great😌

y/n🖍SORRY MELyeah I did do good😀

y/n🖍
SORRY MEL
yeah I did do good😀

mel🛐
you did
you better believe that
Don't do that silly thing out of "out of embarrassment" again please.

y/n🖍
2 words
fuck
you😀
-----------------------------------------------
had to put that image to good use lmao
song- Scrawny- by Wallows
words- 348
EDITED- 10/10/2022

Editors note- I sincerely wish no one was triggered with a past mistake of mine, s○icide is not something that should be joked about within a story as a "comedic" moment, especially now that I've grown, and tried offing myself before( don't worry, I'm getting better ) If you find tw, that triggers you PLEASE, tell me, and I will immediately change it. I love u all, keep ur heads up. :)