Chapter 3

Dedicated to PotatoingTheCouch because not only is she an amazing writer but also an amazing friend 

Recap

I look up at Chase and he looks down at me. Our eyes lock and my heart skips a beat. We lean in our lips touch. The kiss deepens and soon turns into a full on make out session. 

Suddenly I hear the door open and a loud gasp.

"CHASE!?!?!?!?!?!"

"Mom!" 

Now

 "What are you doing?!"

"Nothing... What are you doing?"

"Looking for Faith. Now don't change the subject. What is going on?"

"Umm, we were just...ummm... ya," he finished lamely.

"What?"

"I don't even know."

I was crouching down next to him trying not to be noticed but I know that I don't really have a big chance at that since the idiot walked in on us.

 "Don't just sit there. ANSWER ME!  What you you doing with that FREAK!?" She ended in a pitch only dogs could here. I flinched at not only the pitch but also the words.

"Don't you dare call her that!" What?

"Call her what?" Okay...is she really that stupid?

"A freak. She is not a freak. She is a person too. You have no idea how she feels."

"And you do?"

"No, because people like you have broken her. You made here like this. If they had cared for her instead of shipping her here."

"How DARE you talk to me like that."

I hate the screaming. Make it stop. I curled up in a ball next to Chase.

"I can talk to you how ever I want to. And how dare you talk to here like that!"

I can't take it anymore. They just kept getting louder and louder.

"I am your mother. Now come you will never see that freak again!"

"No you can't tell me that. I am my own person. I will see her if I wish."

 Stop the yelling. Yelling makes me think about...that night.

"No you will respect me and we are leaving!"

"NO!"

I can't take it anymore.

"SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!!!! JUST stop yelling," I ended in a half sob.

The bitch looked shocked.

Chase just took me in his arms and whispered, "I'm sorry for yelling, I didn't know it would upset you."

I started to sob more and more.

"Shhhh don't cry honey, I'm here."

I buried myself in his arms and cryed on his shirt.

"She...she...she spoke..."

"No thanks to you."

"Wow I have to tell the others."

"Make her stop Chase. I don't want to be her science expieriment."

 "Don't worry honey. I won't let her."

"I don't fucking believe it," I looked at her in shock. "I'm your therapist for nine god damn years then my son gets you to talk in a day?"

"Ya?" I said unsure.

"Well I'll be damned."

I looked at her puzzed.

"I thought you couldn't speak. Not that you wouldn't speak. I was starting to think you were mute."

"I just never had anything to say."

"SO what do you want to say now?"

"I'm not a freak. You have no idea what I have been through so don't try to think you do. All you know is what is in my file. What those kids said about me. What the police infer. You don't know me."

Chase came up and hugged me from behind.

"Well will you talk to me now? About what happened?"

"Maybe. But I don't know if I can. I've tried to hard to block out those memories. I don't want to relive them."

"Well well well. Maybe I was wrong about you."

"Ya. You are."

"So when do you want to talk?"

"Tommorrow. I'm tired."

"Ok. I'll hold you to it."

"Mmmm."

Chase picked me up and carried me to my room. He layed me on the bed and started to leave.

"Please don't go. Hold me please."

He smiled and climbed into my bed next to me. He held me as I finally let sleep over take me.