Chapter One - Draco's House

Prologue & Chapter One :) Of my first story ever :D This is a fan fiction from Harry Potter :D J.K Rowling Owns Everything I only own Lisa and Tanya so far. This used to be 'Following Characters' but it's now edited to be in POV.

This is Draco and Tanya >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :)

_________________________________________________________________________________

Prologue (Introduction) Draco's Dream.

She is falling, from me, from my grasp. Her hand is clasped on mine and it is slipping. Who she is, what she is, I don't know but I must save her, I must help her. I can't even see into the darkness that she is about to fall into but I can see it would be disastrous if she were to fall, I can't let her go. She is slipping, her hand is losing grip of mine, fingers only just touching. She is gone, falling further and further from me but closer to the darkness, she is going to disappear. A burst of orange-red flames, there is a fire down there, she is burning and I can't let her do it alone. I must jump down, end my life for a girl I don't even know, but i must do it I can't live without her. I am falling just like she has before me I'm doing this for her. As I get close I realise that it's not a fire at all, it's a giant pair of wings, Phoenix wings.

Chapter One -  Draco POV

"Master Malfoy, Master Malfoy wake up, you're going to be late for your first day of sch-" " I know squib, I'm up have you ironed my robes yet!?" " Yes Master Malfoy Sir, they're in your trunk ready for you to put on when you are on the train" " OK Squib, leave now or i shall tell father that you haven't been doing your chores" "TANYA!!" heard a voice from downstairs "Ah, speaking of father" "TANYA, TANYA!!" "Fathers getting closer, you better run" "SQUIB, WHERE ARE YOU?" "She's in here father, he's going to beat you with his cane, have fun" "In my sons room how dare you I can't believe Narcissa gave birth to a filthy squib like you." suddenly the light bulb smashed "Draco was that you?" Father asked "No, wasn't me" I shrugged my shoulders "I never done anything, and encase you haven't noticed I'm still in my bed." "Oh, must be a faulty light bulb, also..." he turned back to me "...Hurry up or you'll be late for the train and we'll enrol you in a muggle school" "well... I can get changed if you leave and take HER with you." "Tanya, make our breakfast and do your chores, Draco get changed so we can leave." "Did mother give me money for the train?" "Yes, now get changed." and with that he left. I got changed silently in my best clothes whilst thinking about everything I had to do before I left and what chores I had better get Tanya to do before I came home in the summer. I also managed to come up with twenty ways to torture potter and his friends all in the space of time it took me to put on my socks. "Draco darling, come and eat some breakfast" My mother shouted up the stairs "Yes mother, I just need to finish getting ready and I need to dry my hair" I shouted back. "Hurry up darling, you need something to eat, I don't trust the sweets on that train to fill you up" "I'm coming, it's dry now." I said whilst grabbing my bag and giving my owl 'Dragon' some treats. "Here, Dragon, if I need to eat then so do you" I laughed, I love my owl, it's probably one of the only things I am nice to and I guess it shows my soft side. I named him Dragon after myself as Draco means Dragon in Latin. I ran downstairs in a good mood, ready to start my new year at school, learning new spells, meeting new people and best of all a whole new year to torment the famous Harry Potter and his friends, Hermione the mudblood and Ron the blood traitor. I sat down at the kitchen table to find both my mother and father already there eating, what looked like plain jam on toast, a muggle speciality. "What's with the muggle food?" I asked whilst taking some for myself. "Well Draco, your mother thinks that we should be nicer to the other half" Father said with the same smile/smirk that I have been brought up with. "Mother, seriously how could you?" "Draco, don't talk to your mother like that" "Sorry mother, sorry father, I may not like them but I have to admit. Muggles do make good food." I said "see darling it's setting in" his mother said smiling. "Now Narcissa, he is finally out of bed you can give him his present" Father said quietly "What is it? Where Is it? What is it for?" I asked about a million questions at once but sadly only one was answered. "It's here darling" She handed me my present and stepped back. I fingered every millimetre of the wrapping paper, trying to guess what it was until I eventually got bored, gave up and ripped the paper off "Be careful darling don't unwrap it too fast, you'll get hurt" My mother said "It's okay mother, I'm Fin- OH MY GOSH THANK YOU SO MUCH, IT'S A NEW NIMBUS 2001" "yes darling, a gift from me and your father" My mother said "And if you get on the team, which you will, I’ll get your whole team a new nimbus EACH, it's the fastest model and they are 100% brand new, for our son." Father said. "Is this why you got me up two hours earlier than usual?" I asked "well we were thinking you might want to practice up on your new broom and then you can have a better chance of getting on the team" Father answered "We still have an hour and a half before we have to leave so you can go into the garden to practice, but don't get dirty" Mother added "Mother I'm not 5 I can ride a broom without falling off" I said laughing. "Son, one other thing, you said you wanted to try out for seeker so we bought you, your own special snitch so you can practice" my father said actually smiling. I ran up and hugged my mother then my father, for the first time since I was four, I actually hugged my father and he hugged me back. I ran up to my room to grab Dragon so that he could watch me play and ran straight to the garden to find both of my parents zooming around in the garden on brooms of their own, just not as modern as mine is. I laughed, thinking about how I was actually going to spend some quality time with my parents. After an hour and twenty minutes an alarm went off and I realised that my mother had set it so that I wouldn't be late for the train. "Well that was fun " Father said as we had all touched back to the ground "we should do that more often" Me and Mother laughed and smiled in agreement. “I wonder if Tanya has done everything we asked her to do." Mother wondered aloud. "She better have because I don't want to be late to school because of her." I said "Draco be nice, she may not have powers but she is still your sister" "She's still a squib Narcissa, a disgrace to the family name and before you add, I know she is still my daughter" Father said disgraced "Come now we better be leaving, I'm going to be late" I butted in, and with that we got in the car (including Tanya much to my disgrace) and headed to the train station. The drive consisted of Father saying how proud he was of Me for having the guts to try out for the Slytherin quidditch team and Mother nodding in agreement while I told them all about the training I'd already done and Tanya sat in silence, only nodding when we stared at her questioningly.