Chapter Seven - Heading home for the holidays

Hey, fans/friends/readers whatever :) Sorry I haven't uploaded in a long time :| I feel terrible about it. But I am in my final year of High School and my dad has insisted that I concentrate on school this year and put everything else aside :(. Anyway, this is chapter 7, I hope you had a good easter or a good holiday even if you don't celebrate :) I turned 16 on the 7th so this chapter is a sorry for not being on and I began writing it on my birthday.

Cover is by @StarryKitn Whom this chapter will be dedicated to. The song is All Time Low - running from lions, my favourite song ever so if you get the chance then listen please :)

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN Harry Potter

Chapter Seven – Lisa POV

It was really cold in the morning when I woke up and everything around me was quiet and peaceful except the sound of Draco's breathing mixed with the ticking of the clock. I opened my eyes and saw the familiar surroundings of the common room; too many times I have woken up here whilst being at Hogwarts. I looked up at Draco, he looked really peaceful and I couldn’t help but to smile. I noticed that there was an orange note on his forehead and I scrunched my face in confusion before taking it off and reading it, it was from Blaise:

Dear Draco (or Lisa if you read this first),

                                                                         Me, Pansy, Crabbe and Goyle are in the great hall. Both of your stuff is already packed, we done it for you but we did leave out something for you to wear today. Pansy is telling me to hurry up so I have to rush now, the train leaves at 11 O’clock but we have to be out at the front of the school by 10:00. Don’t be late.

Blaise.

I read the note, struggling at the end because his handwriting got messy and rushed, before looking over at the clock its 9 O’clock we have an hour and a half. I woke up Draco lightly and told him that we only had half an hour, he jumped up and shouted “Bloody hell, I still haven’t packed.” I laughed at his alarmed tone and showed him the note before saying “I’m joking, we have an hour, and since when did you say Bloody hell anyway? You are starting to sound like Ron Weasley.” He glared at me before walking over to the dorms and saying “Just go and get changed and meet me back here in 30 minutes.” I smiled at his irritation and walked to the girl’s dorm. As I opened the door I saw that the room was bare, apparently everyone else was going home for Christmas too. The closets were empty and the pictures were gone from the bedside tables, it felt like I was going home forever rather than just a few weeks. I walked over to my four-poster bed and found another note, only this time the writing was neater and it was from Pansy, how she even got into my dorm is a mystery to me.

Lisa,

       I chose your outfit very carefully because I thought that you might not want to wear a dress or a skirt because I know that last time you tried to kill me when I made you wear a pink skirt. I also chose carefully because you can’t show your wizard side. Besides, you HAVE to look good for Draco. Anyway please don’t kill me, see you whenever.

Pansy x

I rolled my eyes at the note and looked at my outfit, black skinny Jeans and an ‘All Time Low’ band t-shirt. Well, she’s definitely got the muggle thing down and since when did I have that t-shirt? I took the clothes over to the shower room and placed them on the countertop before turning on the water. I left it to warm up for a few minutes while I got my stuff ready, “Shampoo, check. Conditioner, check. Soap, check.”  I stripped off before getting into the shower and immediately putting some shampoo onto my hand and then rubbing it into my hair and leaving it for 30 seconds. I washed it off before repeating the process, but with conditioner this time. I ran my hands through my hair and ruffled it under the water to make sure that all of the products were out before grabbing the soap and rubbing it over my body. Once I was sure that I was clean and that all of the soapy bubbles were gone I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my hair and took another one and began to dry my body. After I was dry I put on the clothes and looked at the time, it was just after 9.20, wow do I really take 20 minutes to shower? I dismissed the thought before taking my wand and used the spell that Draco had used to dry me at the opening banquet to dry my hair. I took a brush and ran it through my hair before going back to the girl’s dorm and looking for my shoes. It took me a further 5 minutes to find my shoes because they were hidden under my bed; I sat on my bed before putting on my purple converse and lacing them up. Walking back to the common room I realised that I had one problem, nowhere to put my wand, that’s when the idea came to me: I could put my wand in my shoe and cover it with my jeans so that no muggles see it, let’s hope no one kicks me in the next few hours. I walked back out to the common room and looked at the clock for the 3rd time today or is it 4th? Anyway it was 9.30 exactly but before I had time to tap my foot impatiently for effect, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and spun me around. “Did you miss me?” Draco asked me smirking. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand before pulling him towards the door, “No, not really” I looked back at him in time to see him put his hand to his heart, “Hurtful.” He said. I laughed before running off in the direction of the great hall leaving Draco behind. I kept running until I got to the Slytherin table and sat down next to Pansy, I was breathless and sweating it was disgusting. “Where’s Drake?” Blaise asked me from across the table. I took a deep breath in and waited until my heartbeat had settled back to normal before answering, “He’s on his way. I ran from him at the common room so he should be here soon.” I grabbed a piece of toast and a glass of pumpkin juice before my stomach started grumbling, “Okay, okay I’m just about to feed you.” I said. “I swear she’s not my sister sometimes.” Blaise remarked. I glared at him before biting into my toast. 5 minutes after I had, Draco finally entered the great hall and sat across from me pushing Blaise in front of Pansy, “What was that for?” He asked whilst laughing. I shrugged my shoulders and smiled “Just going for a morning run.” We talked about the memories and fun times we’d had during the first term at Hogwarts until it was 10.00 before we were ‘escorted’ or should I say pushed out of the great hall by Argus Filch – the evil caretaker of Hogwarts. We walked from the school grounds to the Hogsmeade train station and it took about 45 minutes, which gave us 15 minutes to get onto the train and seated before it began moving. I fell asleep on the way home not long after we had got on, the last thing I had seen was the black lake before my eyes closed.

Lisa’s Dream

I walked through the halls of Hogwarts quickly, unsure of where I was heading though because all I could see was corridor after corridor and they were all blurry because I was crying. I heard some noises in a room that I had just passed and I watched as Harry Potter walked out. He didn’t see me and as soon as he was around the corner, I turned around and walked into the room that I knew all too well to be the boy’s bathroom. I looked around the flooded room as I heard grunting, Draco was lying on the floor in a pool of his own blood mixed with the water that was all over the floor. One thing I did realise was that Draco looked older, maybe 5th or 6th year? I sat down next to him and put my hand onto his cheek but I didn’t think it was my hand at first because it was larger than my hands usually are, I looked down at myself and saw that I looked older also. Draco moved his head towards me when I touched him and he smiled at me, “Help me?” he whispered, it sounded more like a question that a request. I nodded as tears ran down my face, I was scared and confused. “I will Draco. I’ll try as hard as I can to help you.” I told him. My tears began to fall onto his shirt and the blood began to disappear, it confused me but I continued to cry. If me crying was helping Draco then crying I would do, I would cry a river for him if he needs it. He began to move below me and I smiled as the last piece of blood on his shirt went away. “Melissa, you’re a phoenix. Your tears saved me.”

I jumped awake as a hand on my shoulder was shaking me lightly, “Lisa, Lisa. Wake up.” I sat up and rubbed my eyes as my vision began to become clearer, Draco was standing above me with a worried look on his face, “Are you okay?” he asked me with a frightened tone in his voice. I nodded to him “Yes of course, why wouldn’t I be?” He nodded slowly and said “Well nothing really it’s just that you were turning around a lot in your sleep and I’ve only seen you do that a few times, it still worries me.” I smiled at him, D’aww he cares about me so much. He was right though, that wasn’t the first time I have ever had that dream and it probably isn’t going to be the last. “I’m fine Drake, just a bad dream that’s all. Thanks for caring so much.” I kissed him on the cheek, “So are we almost in London?” I asked. Pansy came through the door followed by Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle, “We’ve just been up to ask” She said “We should arrive there in about 5 minutes.” I nodded and put on the coat that Draco handed to me. We got to King’s Cross station not long after and when the train had fully stopped I took my trunk out from underneath the seat and followed Blaise out of the train. When we got onto the platform I turned around and waved to Pansy, Crabbe and Goyle as they went to find their parents. When I turned back Blaise was already gone and he had left me and Draco. “So I’ll see you in a few weeks then Lisa?” I nodded “Yes, yes you will. But you promise you’ll write to me?” “Everyday. Don’t worry it’ll be as if we never left each other.” I smiled and gave him a hug goodbye but before I had pulled back fully Draco had crashed his lips onto mine. I smiled and kissed him back “As if we never left.” I repeated as we went our separate ways.