Chapter 21

Territorial

~ Johnnys Perspective ~

I didn't like how Annie pulled away when I grabbed her hand, but I didn't want to be like father and force her to grab my hand, so I didn't question it, and instead let her walk out of the hotel room

"Where did Lauren say she was?" Annie questioned, as I made sure the door was locked. Before walking past Annie I mumbled "Swimming pool"

Once I was a fair distance away from her, I had turned around, wondering why she wasn't with me anymore. Instead I saw her standing in the middle of the hallway staring at me. "Why aren't you walk" I asked, trying not to sound annoyed, but my normal voice gave it away.

"Why are you being such a dick" she questioned as she finally started to walk my way. "You pulled your hands away from mine" I argued. However, before continuing to talk I took a long sigh, realizing that all we do now is fight, and I didn't want that.

"I don't want to hold your sweaty hands" she argued back. Although I took offense to that, I deceived not to show it and push away the feeling considering that the only thing this argument was going to lead to was more fighting.

The rest of the walk I had my head down, overthinking about what Annie had told me. If Annies hands were dirty I would still hold them, I'd hold her hands at any chance I got because I love her and I love the feeling of her touch. But why doesn't she feel the same way, does she not love me the way I love her?

"Johnny...." Annie mumbled as I felt her soft touch against my arm. "Those guys keep staring at me" she added before hiding behind me. I looked up to see four tall guys around mine and Annies age, staring at her while smirking and biting there bottom lip.

I clenched my jaw and was about to walk up to them until Annie grabbed my arm, pulling me into another hall "hey!!" I shouted, still angry that those guys were checking her out.

"We need to find Lauren and Hope, not get into a fight" She muttered. However, my attention was more focused on her hands interlocking with mine. I stayed silent considering that if I told her she may pull her hand back. But it wasn't long before she did and instantly took her hand back. I sighed while looking away from her.

"I want to hold your hands, I just don't like it when little kids stare at us" she confessed, taking my hand slowly, as she watched about twenty of the little kids turb there eyes towards us. A small smile appeared on my face.

Annies not the type of girl that likes to get touchy in public, and I've noticed that, so I appreciated it when she held my hand in front of all these people.

It wasn't long before we reached Lauren and Hope. Hope had run up to Annie as Annie picked her up. "Daddy!" She said looking behind Annie and at me. My smile grew as Annie passed her to me "you're so cute" I blurted out as I kissed the top of her forehead.

This was all I wanted, to be in a happy relationship with Annie and to have an amazing daughter. "I wanna go home" Hope whined as she hugged my tighter. How could I say no to that little cute face. "We can go back to the hotel room" I replied back, raising one eyebrow at her while I waited for her response "bu- fine" she said sighing.

In a few minutes we were back at the hotel, Hope was already jumping all over the place. I chuckled while wrapping my arms around Annies waist, hugging her from behind. I watched as she but her bottom lip while a smirk grew on my face "sorry, you make me hard" I whispered in her ear.