Chapter 16

I Can't Do This Anymore

~ Johnnys Perspective ~

It's been a few hours since Annie walked in on the girl forcing herself on me. The girl got kicked out, when I meant kicked out I mean we literally hand to carry her outside and lock the doors. I told Annie the truth, but I can tell she was still trying to avoid me.

"Have you guys seen Annie" I asked, looking over at Carson and Lauren, who were watching Netflix while cuddling. I've always wanted the type of relationships Lauren has, she's always so close to everyone. The huge difference between us though is that she's open with her feelings. I'm not. Talking about my feelings, and being an open book is the last thing I want.

"She's at the pool area" Lauren said glancing at me, but quickly looking back at the movie. I sighed and walked towards the pool area. Stopping in my tracks, I see Annie in her bikini laughing with another dude. I stormed outside, showing my anger "who the fuck is this!" I yelled, not even trying to hide my anger.

"Sir!" The guy said getting out of the poor and standing straight up. It took me a moment to realize the guy was one of my new recruits. "Do not flirt with my child's mother." I muttered, looking him in the eyes. "Sorry.." he apologized, walking away from Annie and I.

I watched Annie roll her eyes and get out of the pool. I couldn't help myself but stare at her hot body. By the time I snapped out of it Annie was already gone inside. "Damn it!" I said to myself following her inside.

"Annie!!" I yelled catching up to her. "Why are you trying to avoid me" I questioned, grabbing her arm, pulling her back. She looked at me with dead eyes. "I'm not" she muttered. Attempting to get away but failed.

"Yes you are." I muttered back pulling her closer to me. I was watching her eyes drift away from me. "Tell me what's wrong" I whispered. Seeing Annie make out with another guy angered me, but right now she was upset and that's all I cared about.

I hated seeing her smile fade away especially when I'm around. "You'll be mad..." she mumbled looking down as she took a step back from me. My heart was already broken, I don't think she could do any worse than what she already did. "I don't care, you could tell me" I replied back. Waiting for her to open her mouth again.

I sighed as she slowly looked up at me "i just saw you suck another guys face off, do you really think it'll get worse then that?" I questioned in the mostest calmest tone I can given the circumstances.

"I don't want to be with you" she finally blurted up, looking down at the ground. I was wrong...she could break my heart even more. Hearing those words from her mouth was way worse than imagining them.

I didn't bother asking why, I knew it was going to make things worse. So I took a deep breath and left the room.

"It was only a matter of time before she breaks your heart" I heard someone say. I rolled my eyes at the familiar tone. I turned around and saw Cole with his stupid smirk. "What do you want now" I muttered as I grabbed the other beer bottle from his hand. 

"The girls are begging for you to come back" Cole replied back with a slit annoyance. I chuckled at him, did he really think he was better at sex than me.

"I will not— and never will be going to your place again" I said with a small pause, before opening my mouth again "I'm done fucking hoes"

Cole looked at me angry, but we both knew he couldn't touch me considering that he was nothing but a weakling against me. He sighed as he walked away from me.

I am done with being a fuck boy. If I can feel the way I felt with Annie, that means I am capable of feelings love, I can find another girl that makes me feel the way Annie does!

"Daddy!" Hope said running up to me. A smile appears on my face as I reach out my arms to pick her up. "Where you going" she said in her toddler voice. I chuckled while kissing her forehead "I'm just going to get Starbucks" I replied back, knowing she wouldn't understand what I am saying. "What that" she questioned.

"A place where you can get food and drinks" I say trying to put it in the easiest way I can. "I'll take her, get me a pink drink" Lauren said taking Hope from my arms. "Hey! I want to take her" I muttered at Lauren. She gave me a death stare as I roll my eyes.

Without a second thought I had left. The Starbucks was only two minutes away from my place so it didn't take long to get there. However, when I took my first step inside, I felt someone push against my chest.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" A girl said, surprisingly not dropping the drink in her hand. "Nice reflexes" I said while she looked into my eyes. I started to watch her expression change into fear "y-y-you're J-J-Johnny O-Orlando" she stuttered as I allowed her to finish her sentence.

She attempted to walk away before I stopped her. "I am not going to hurt you" I say, leaving her in silence. I could tell the fear in her eyes was getting worse so I stepped out of her way. "You are very pretty" I added before walking to the counter to order.

By the time I turned around I expected the girl to be gone but she stayed.

~ Annies Perspective ~

I decided to go to Starbucks considering that my time in quarantine was done, and I really missed Starbucks.

However, I unexpectedly saw Johnny there, laughing with another girl. It was not normal to see Johnny laughing, but seeing him laughing with another girl that isn't Hope or me has never happened.

By the time Johnny looked at me, it was to late to turn around. "Annie...what are you doing here..." he mumbled while getting up from his chair. I stared at him, holding back my tears.

"W-Who is this" I say trying to fake smile while stuttering. "Oh, where are my manners" the blonde girl said as she got up from her chair "I'm Emily" she added with a smile. She was as tall as Johnny, maybe because she was wearing red heels with a tight red dress. Her body was...perfect. Standing in front of her made me insecure, but I shook the feeling away

"I'm Annie...." I mumbled, slowly shifting my eyes towards Johnny. "Is something wrong?" He said questioning the look on my face. "No" I mumbled looking away from him. "I should go..." I added mumbling, as I walked away. Holding back the tears in my eyes. I said I didn't want him, but I can't stand to watch him with another girl.