Chapter 27

Last chapter! Hope you enjoy it! And Olivia was born on November 1st, by the way.

Gently grabbing Olivia's hand, I brought it up to my lips, smiling when she opened her eyes, revealing her beautiful brown orbs. Sticking out from under her cap was her gorgeous brown hair, and I still couldn't believe she had so much hair on her little head.

"I can't believe you're here, princess." I murmured, stroking her soft cheek. "You're only two hours old, but you already have so many people who love you."

The bathroom door opened, and Ross walked out. "My siblings are blowing up my phone, and I have a feeling they're going to break down the door if we don't let them in soon."

I laughed, just picturing the scene of my friends breaking down the door. "They can come in once I shower and change out of this gown. Can you take her?"

"You don't even have to ask." He gently took Olivia and cradled her in his arms, a smile spreading across his face. "Hey, princess. You don't mind spending some time with daddy, do you?"

I smiled as I watched Ross with Olivia. It was obvious that he loved her.

Gently swinging my legs over the bed, I pressed my palms into the mattress and pushed myself up, slightly wincing at how sore my body was. "Are you sure you're okay to move around?" Ross asked worriedly.

I nodded, smiling softly at his concern. "Dr. Wirth said it's fine. I'm gonna be sore for a while, but I don't want that stopping me from taking a shower. I feel all gross." I kissed his cheek, followed by my daughter's forehead. "Is the bag in the bathroom?"

"Yeah, it's resting on the sink." He answered. "Maybe you should have a nurse help you. You just gave birth two hours ago, Sky."

"Ross, I'm fine." I assured him, squeezing his arm gently. "It'll only take me a few minutes. And once I'm showered and changed, you can get everyone so they can meet Olivia."

"But then they're going to hog her." He pouted, running the back of his finger over her cheek.

I chuckled softly. "She'll be with us all the time, Ross. Let your siblings hog her a little." I stared down at Olivia's face, watching her cutely yawn and curl her little fists around her face. "Maybe they can come tomorrow."

He laughed and kissed the top of my head. "Then Rydel will kill you. Go take a shower, Sky. I have a feeling Olivia will be asleep by the time you get out."

I nodded reluctantly and sighed. "Fine. But she better not do anything cute in her sleep. I don't want to miss anything." I kissed her forehead once more before strolling into the bathroom. I quickly emptied my bladder before stripping off my clothes and entering the shower. If I could, I would stay in there for hours, but I wanted to get out and hold my little girl. Once everyone would meet her, I wouldn't be getting her back any time soon.

I exited the bathroom after taking a nice, hot shower dressed, in a pair of Ross' sweats and a baggy t-shirt. My hair was up in a messy bun, but there was no longer sweat practically matted into it so I was fine. I instantly smiled when I saw Ross rocking Olivia back and forth, humming softly. Walking up to them, I noticed that she was fast asleep.

"Told you she'd be asleep by the time you came out." Ross whispered, the smile never leaving his face.

I rested my head on his arm and stared down at Olivia's face. "I still can't believe she's here. I'm afraid of waking up and finding out I'm still pregnant."

"I think all that pain you went through is proof that this is not a dream." He said, chuckling softly. "Go sit on the bed, Sky. You shouldn't be moving that much."