Ch.4

Liams POV

It had been about our third day in Japan, and catastrophe has already hit us hard in the neck. All of us had gotten food poisoning from some weird sushi place and as hard as we tried not to get sick this time, it was happening again. I felt really bad for Harry and Zayn, but mostly Harry because he just about looked like he was dying. Zayn however was having his second round of food poisoning in Japan. It really sucked for him but luckily he was already experienced of what was about to come so I guess he felt a  bit more comfortable.

I hated seeing everyone like this, they all looked dead. We were all currently all asleep on the couches in the living room but then we were told that we would be split up into different rooms. Me and Zayn would be together, and LOuis and NIall would be taken care of in a separate room. It was time to go to the different rooms and me and Zayn were told that we would have to move.

I was super glad we’d be having a bit more privacy but it was hard to even move around because I felt my stomach sloshing around at the littlest movements. Not even before we stepped out of the room, I was slowly walking out of the room with Zayn going into another, and all of a sudden Zayn ran to the kitchen and I heard a couple wet coughs coming from there. I saw Paddy run to him and I could tell he was getting sick again.

Zayn didn’t have it that bad, in fact he hadn’t puked in hours. But his stomach got sensitive when he started to walk or move it around too much and this was the result of it. Paddy told me to continue into the room and I noticed that there was one big bed there that me and Zayn would be sharing together probably for the next few days.

I crept onto the bed lightly trying not to jolt my stomach and soon I saw Zayn walk into the room with me. He looked just as drained as I did, if not worse. Though he did look like he could move easier now that he got everything he needed out.

“Do you lads need anything?” Paul asked us. He said he’d check on us time to time to make sure we were ok.

“Some tea?” Zayn asked.

“Can your stomach handle it?” Paul asked being sure. I wasn’t sure if I could handle someone else being sick again. I’d probably get sick myself again and that had already happened enough.

“Yeah I feel better but it hurts.” he said. Paul then went off on his way to make Zayn some tea. He made sure to offer me some too just in case I was thirsty, but I turned it down knowing that I might possibly get sick from drinking it. Once Zayn got his tea, he was glad to drink it and he seemed to be feeling a lot better. We were supposed to be sleeping, but we were getting bored and we weren't sure what to do except for talk. But soon we got too tired to say anything else so went went to sleep with Zayn cuddling into me like a bear. I was hot, but having Zayn be the little spoon in me felt really nice and I felt warm with him around my arms.

Nialls POV

I was currently watching TV with LOuis right beside me on the couch and it was really quiet, until my stomach started to hurt me a bunch. Don’t get me wrong, my stomach was hurting me the whole day but right now it felt really uncomfortable and I just felt like lying down peacefully. Louis beside me noticed how I kept on squirming up and down in my seat so he went to ask me what was wrong.

“Are you gonna be sick again?” he asked me pointing at the bucket below our feet. I never really felt like it at first but I heard someone get sick from either Harry or Liam's room and it triggered me to be sick. I didn't want to be sick in front of Louis so I quickly ran to the washroom crashing down in front of it getting sick.

I honestly hate this so much and everything just hurt at the moment. Compared to Harry, we were all nothing but we still all felt like hit and that was a fact. Soon I was done bringing up all I had, but then I felt something deep in my gut and I knew what it was. I felt bare gas build up in my system and I quickly ran to the toilet basically exploding on it. It was really disgusting because it smelt horrible but I felt a bit better knowing I was not as bad as the others.