Ch.3

Louis POV

It was now the next morning and it was time to get ready for today. As I got up I noticed that I was feeling a bit hot and my stomach was aching a bit. Though I thought maybe it was just because I went to bed late last night, that wasn’t the case. I suddenly felt one piercing pain go through my stomach a second later and I just had to lay back down. But of course, me thinking I had all the privacy in the world, I took a couple of seconds to recover from the pain I got so I took off my shirt completely and started to rub my stomach with some pressure.

I thought me adding pressure onto my stomach would give that part of my body a well needed massage, but I knew I wasn’t feeling too good. Hope I wasn’t going to get as sick as Harry. I was kind of starting to wonder what was causing me this pain, but I got interrupted from my thoughts when I saw Zayn look over at me from my private washroom. For a second I began to wonder if I was just seeing things, but I saw Zayn walk to me slowly, him being shirtless as well and he plopped down on the same bed as me.

This was pretty weird considering Zayn didn’t share a room with me, it was Niall who was sharing this hotel bedroom with me now but I decided not to ask anything because he didn’t look like he was doing too well either. He had a couple of tissues in his hand and he passed one to me noticing that my nose was running a bit.

“Are you ok? I saw you rubbing your stomach.” Zayn said giving me a little smirk. I wanted to lie and tell him I wasn’t ok because I hated admitting to people when I was sick, but I had to tell the truth. That’s why Zayn was probably smirking like some evil child while he asked me. Though Zayn looked like he was feeling totally crap as well so I just told him straight up how I was doing with my painful stomach.

“My stomach hurts.” I said. Zayn probably saw me wincing from a mile away while he was happily brushing his teeth in my bathroom so he already knew. But then his smile dropped and he looked kind of worried about something.

“How about you?” I asked.

“Same as you. I actually came in here to ask if you had any medicine but I saw you were sleeping so I brushed my teeth while I waited for you to get up.” he said.

“Oh, well sorry about that. I have no medication right now but I can ask Paul for something.” I offered. Zayn agreed nodding his head quietly and I went on my way to ask Paul for some medication. When I walked up to him he was in a conversation with Paddy and before I could even explain anything he just rushed me back to my room where Zayn was quietly waiting and he told me that before I spoke to him I needed to be ready so then we could all have breakfast. These were the cons of being on a tight schedule.

“He said I had to get ready before I asked him anything.” I said. Zayn agreed and he walked out of my room with a little pout on his face that developed when he got up off the bed. I guess that his stomach ache seemed to be bothering him more than mine did to me because now he just looked downright annoyed and he looked aggravated for no reason. Zayn was always like this when his stomach was bothering him. It made him uncomfortable and he just said he felt out of place. It was truthfully the same with Harry right now.

Harry was being taken care of by more experienced staff in the medical field due to his condition. We were all supposed to go and do a photoshoot, but Harry was too sick and he couldn’t make it. The official statement we got from our management team was that he was throwing up non stop and they couldn’t keep his fever down. Though of course we could never say that to the public. To the public they said he was fine, but he looked exhausted and he was in good hands.

Yesterday was a load of drama that got uncovered in the night. Harry had gotten sick in his bedroom and Niall found Harry getting sick in the toilet yesterday after we came back from a sushi restaurant and club. But truthfully, that wasn’t all. Zayn confessed that he knew about Harry being sick from before and it wasn’t too good because Liam went absolutely mad on him.