Ch.1

Harrys POV

It was just about time. We were on the road again for our fourth tour in history which was in fact named On The Road Again. We were all really excited. And meanwhile we had little breaks where we could do whatever we pleased all over the world. It was so fun to think that we could travel the world together.

Right now we were all in Japan and we had a couple of shows to do here. We all knew that Japan was the place for sushi so I told myself that I wanted to try some. The rest of the lads decided to do their own thing during these two days before our first show there. I decided to go to this cool sushi restaurant and I met some very nice Japanese girls there. They were all so polite and conversed with me and they made my sushi for me to eat.

The food was wonderful. There was so much variety with the flavour and tastes. Even the presentation was perfect! I thought I was going to have the best week ever because this Sushi really made my first day in Japan. Other than getting mobbed, everything was going so well until I woke up in my hotel room this morning.

I woke up with a dull pain in my stomach. Even though it was dull, I could feel it increasing minute by minute. I sat up and began to rub my stomach in hope to ease the pain but it just continued paining me. Eventually I thought enough was enough so I went to the bathroom and decided to take a hot bath. It was actually quite relaxing because Japan’s baths were so advanced and it actually felt like a hot tub.

That made my stomach feel good at the time but  felt good for the time I was in there because I had warm water running all over my body slowly numbing my stomach, but when I came out it only eased it a bit. Not even passing half the day, I knew today was going to be super annoying because I would have some unsettling pain developing in my stomach.

I knew from time to time every one who ate sushi had a risk of getting mildly ill but I never knew it would happen to me. I could just remember Paul’s words stabbing my in the back of my head as he told me not to eat what I wasn’t sure of because it might sicken me. However I still didn’t listen to him and this was what i got in return.

Tonight we had a concert for our first show and I was pretty excited. Zayn and Louis still weren’t here yet but they were said to be coming in in about three hours before the show. Right now the only people with me were Niall, Liam and Louis. I actually wanted to go out today again, but I was feeling too achy to go. But it’s not like I had time off anyways, we had to start making progress for the concert tonight and this would be our first time performing Stockholm Syndrome so it would be a really exciting moment for all of us.

Within a couple of hours Louis and Zayn reached and now we could get on the road. Since I knew I was getting sick, I decided to bring a jacket with me because I could feel the hivers coming on to me. This always happened before I got sick. It was like a process. The realization, the effects and the last one as I like to call sudden death. The realization was when I realized I was getting sick, the effects was the period of time where I was feeling the symptoms of being sick developing one by one, and sudden death was at the end when all the symptoms attacked me all at once and I basically became dead for about two days.

Right now the realization as taking me over and it seemed to be coming harder than ever. I was trying to act really happy and content around everyone else but it wasn’t working at all. People seemed to realize something was going on with me but I didn’t admit to anything. The only person that almost broke me down was Zayn. As we each went into our big black vans, Zayn was my partner and he came in with me. LIam, Louis and Niall go their own van together. And truthfully I was kinda glad that it was him and him only because Zayn was the most chill out of all the lads. If you needed to talk to him he would be able to keep everything he knew under the cap.