XXXIV

Jaemin checked the time on his phone and sighed, woke up at four in the morning since he couldn't sleep without his sweethearts.

Renjun was staying over at Jeno's from past week and a half. Jaemin had no idea what were they doing there. So, he had decide to not got to his office in order to investigate what his babies were up to.

First of all, he went for a jog then headed to the gym. He was done with his routine around six o'clock. 
He still had some time to kill and decided to cook breakfast for himself and others. He made pancakes, omelettes, waffles and some coffee. He packed all of it.

He knocked at omega's apartment and waited for sometime but nobody opened the door.

"Oh, Jaemin-ssi! Good morning, what are you doing here?" Jeno greeted as he returned from his job.
" Good morning, Jeno." He smiled, "I brought breakfast."

" How kind of you! Please, Let me unlock the door."

Jaemin cought the sight of Renjun's sleeping figure.
"He was inside the whole time I spent knocking on the door?" Jaemin confirmed.
Jeno giggled and nodded his head.

Renjun lifted his head up to check who was yapping early in the morning.  He groaned when his gaze fell on Jaemin and wrapped the blanket around his head.

"When did you came back from Ilsan, Jaemin-ssi?" Jeno asked curiously.

"Ereyesterday." ( a/n- it means 'day before yesterday' ~ it's a new word that I have learnt, recently.👉👈)

"Oh..."

Jaemin kept the food on the table then hovered over Renjun. He peeled the blanket off his omega and smothered him with kisses. Renjun whined in irritation. He grabbed Jaemin's head in his hand to keep it still.

Jeno smiled at them as he stood few feet away.

Jaemin calmed down once Renjun was wide awake. Alpha grinned like an Idiot while Renjun was grumpy as fuck.

Renjun shoved alpha back as he got up and went to bathroom. He came back minutes later and walked up to Jeno. He wrapped himself on Jeno and kissed him for a minute or so, when he pulled back both omegas' eyes locked on Jaemin. One smirked and held the gaze, as if challenging. While, other quickly looked away, cheeks flushed.

Jaemin groaned as his head fell back on the mattress. "Don't start something you both can't finish. It's too early for this!" He rubbed his hands over his face.

"Alrighty! Let's eat!" Jeno nodded and told Renjun to sit. Both Jaemin and Renjun sat on the mattress while Jeno sat on the floor as he set the plates. He handed others their plates and served them coffee before serving himself.

"Where were you coming from, Jeno?"

"I-I distribute newspapers in the morning. I came back from there."
" Oh, how does that work? What time do you go?"

"I leave house around five-thirty, I have to rush to the supplier. After that, I go to different places to deliver the paper. I get free around seven o'clock."

" Sounds tiring." Jaemin spoke.

" Job's a job." Jeno mumbled as he ate his food quietly after that. He avoided omelettes, but enjoyed rest of the food.

" The food is delicious, jaemin-ssi."

" Thank you, baby."

Jeno very efficiently gathered the plates and utensils and placed them in the sink. He pondered whether he should wash them right away or do it later.