XIV

It was around eleven O'clock at night and Renjun couldn't be seen anywhere. Jaemin was worried. He bombarded Renjun's phone with calls and texts. He did the same with Chenle's and Hyuck, but none of the boys gave any response.

At last, he decided to call Taeyong. " Hyung, I'm sorry to disturb you this late, but please tell me where is Renjun and other boys?"
" It's alright, they all went to Jeno's house, together. They were in a hurry." Jaemin frowned a little.
" Thank you, hyung. Do you know where he lives?"
" No, I'm sorry."
" Alright."

Jaemin hung up and dialed another phone number, he gritted his teeth in anger. Renjun was in heat.
His omega had tricked everyone and snuck out. He was sure that Renjun took suppressants but they wouldn't work for that long, maximum, an hour.

On the other hand, Renjun was writhing in pain. He was crying, and his pheromones were triggering Hyuck and Jeno's heat. Jeno gulped down deathly amount of suppressants but he was still sweating and panting.

Chenle didn't know what to do. His only instinct was to get Jisung out of the room. If his heat began due to inductive heat (a/n : just a random term I came up with to explain a heat induced heat.) his body would collapse due to unbearable flux of hormones.

He grabbed Jisung, who was clueless and took him to his car, leaving three adult omegas in heat/per-heat state. His phone died as he tried to call Jaemin.
Donghyuck had passed out due to sudden heat wave. Renjun eyed Jeno as he panted in one corner of the room.
"J-Jenooo..." he whimpered.
Jeno looked at Renjun, older omega had started to strip his clothes, his eyes widened.
" Ren-Renjun-ssi, control yourself. Stop it!" Jeno struggled to stand up, with the help of a table, he got up and headed to the other side of the room. He opened few drawers in search of something. His body trembled. He grabbed the bottle and filled a glass with water, accidentally spilling the water on the floor.

He walked closer to Renjun, but his hands were shaking, a lot. He placed them next to Renjun as he helped Renjun to sit a little.
"Renjun-ssi, take these suppressants." With shaky hands Jeno took a pill out of a bottle and placed it on Renjun's palm.
He gave the glass of water to other omega.
Renjun refused to take them at first. " Pl-Please, it is for your o-own well being." Renjun swallowed the pill after struggling a bit.

Jeno turned to Hyuck, " Hyuckie?" he shook the boy gently. "Please, wake up!"

Mark was restless, his omega was not responding to his messages, he drove to Jeno's apartment. Taeyong had also informed him about Hyuck going to Jeno's place.
People were out of their apartments talking among themselves while staring at Jeno's apartment.
A glare from Mark made them quiet and they dispersed. He banged at Jeno's door.
" Jeno, open up! It's Mark."
Jeno's eyes widened.

Not again. He thought.

Mark would really kill him this time!
Jeno panicked, his trail of thoughts were interrupted again when Mark banged at the door again.
" Open up!" Alpha growled.

Jeno's legs gave up , he crawled towards the door.

Mark's face scrunched as he strong air filled with pheromones hit him.
He pushed Jeno out of his way and entered the room.
His eyes widened as he saw his mate lying on the floor. He lifted Hyuck in his arms and tapped his chew knife in order to wake him up. After failing, he quickly made his way towards Jeno. He grabbed Jeno's jaw in a tight grip.
" Why is it always you?" He growled. Everything was hazy now.
" Ma-Mark, Stop !" A voice called out.
Mark looked around to see Renjun. The said boy panted on the floor and tried to reach out to Jeno.
" Don't hurt him, n-not his fault."
Mark's grip tightened, and harshly pushed Jeno.
" Does Jaemin know, you're here?" Renjun shook his head.
Mark cursed under his breath.
He dialed Jaemin's number.

'Mark, I'm busy ~'
' it's Renjun'
' What about him?'
' He is at Jeno's apartment and in heat!'
' I know, I'll be there soon! I'm parking the car, right now. Give me a minute.'

Jaemin entered the apartment and quickly held Renjun in his arms.
"Babe, what is this?"
"Alpha..."
"Renjun, I am so disappointed."
Renjun ignored the voice and grabbed Jaemin's crotch. Jaemin tightly gripped his mate's arm and pushed it away. Renjun whined.
"Need it"
" I swear to god I'll fucking kill you if I find out you were behind all this." Mark pointed his finger at Jeno ready to snap his neck.

Mark picked Donghyuck in his arms, " I'm taking him home. You should take Renjun as well." Mark stated.
"I can't leave Jeno alone." Jaemin replied.
Jeno sat in the corner away from the alphas fumbling through a bottle of pills, Jaemin assumed were suppressants.

He sighed and he caught Jeno's wrist to see, roughly, seven to eight pills of suppressants. "What are you doing?" He growled.
" I-I need to take these before the pain begins, please." Jeno cried.

Jaemin threw the pills along with bottle on the other side of the room.
Renjun had removed his sweatshirt and he struggled to untie the knot of his sweatshirt.
Jaemin rushed to his omega to stop him from stripping. He grabbed the sweatshirt and put it back on Renjun.
Jaemin sighed, this was new. He never imagined that he would have to take care of two omegas in heat.

Jeno whimpered as the pain shoot down his spine. His abdomen clenched inside begging to be filled.
The air in the room was full of pheromones. Renjun's triggered Jeno, Jeno's triggered Renjun. It was a vicious cycle.

Jaemin on the other hand struggled to control himself. Mark had left him behind. Jaemin didn't know what to do.
He had to take them to his place. This apartment was not enough. He had to move them out of here quickly.

" Jeno where are the keys?"
" K-Keys?"
" Yes, the keys of this apartment. Where are they?"
" They... are..."
" Jeno, fucking tell me, right now!" Jaemin growled.
Jeno cried out loud, his sobs broke Jaemin's heart but he had to do this,
"Jeno, I don't have much time! Just fucking tell me!"
" On the slab," Jeno squeaked, while pointing at the door.

Jaemin found it.
" Okay, listen up." Jaemin caressed Jeno's cheeks.
" Baby, I'm sorry for shouting at you but it is for your own good. I need you to be a good boy and stay here for two minutes, okay? I'll take Renjun to the car and then I'll come and get you, okay?" Jaemin explained sweetly.
Jeno nodded his head.

Jaemin picked Renjun and went out of the house. He locked the door to make sure no one could enter.

He quickly dropped Renjun, making sure the child lock was on and locked the car as well,

One the hand, Jeno cried. He thought that Jaemin had left him alone. He walked like a baby. He was in pain and so much distress.
Jaemin's heart crumbled at the sight. Jeno was red and hyperventilating.
The alpha quickly held the omega in his arm,
" shh... focus on my voice. I'll get you out of here. Breathe baby, in and out ... in and .. out ... yes, just like this. Now keep doing it."
Once Jeno's breath was normal. Jaemin left with him.

He placed both the omegas in the back seat.

He prayed that they would reach home safely.