XXII

"How dare you lay so close to my omega, and wrap your filthy arm around him?" Renjun seethed. Lucky for him Jeno was in a daze.
He laid down next to Jeno, who was stuck between Donghyuck and Renjun.
Thank goodness, the couch was large enough for them.
Renjun tore Donghyuck's arms away from Jeno and made him lay his head on his arm. 
" Hmm... better." Renjun purred and released his pheromones.
Jeno inhaled sharply and moved closer to Renjun. The older omega turned to face younger. Jeno buried his face in Renjun's neck. 

Donghyuck wrapped his arm around Jeno and tried to pull him away. Jeno whined in return.

" Is he awake?" He questioned renjun. Who only shook his head. 
Jeno purred in his sleep and wrapped himself to Renjun. Their legs were tangled, Renjun's lips touched Jeno's forehead, he didn't move.

Jaemin took a seat on the couch next to trio. On the couch in front of him laid, Chenle with Jisung on top of him. Taeyong had put blankets on them.

Lee brothers looked so peaceful, as if they hadn't slept in years.

Jaemin used his phone as he himself made himself comfortable on the couch.

An hour or so later, Jeno whined in his sleep. He wrapped his arms tightly around Renjun. Jaemin looked up at him to see if he was awake, which he wasn't.
He went back to his position. Jaemin looked at his phone, it was a bank statement slip, not his but Jeno.

He examined it carefully. There was a big deposit every fortnight, Jaemin assumed it was younger's salary. Most of it was withdrawn or transferred to other accounts.
The balance was fifty thousand Korean won. Which was the lowest amount that everyone had to keep in the bank.

Jaemin sighed and stood up. It was six in the evening, he went to the kitchen to grab snacks, Mark was there too. He nodded his head at other alpha.
" I heard you brought him home, sudden change of heart?"
Mark scowled, he took a sip from his drink.
" I am a nice person."
" Shall I bring Jeno to attest that?" Jaemin smirked.
" Listen, you need to shut up before I break your jaw."
" I'd like to see you try, lioness." Jaemin smirked, he grabbed a strawberry milk from the fridge and left the kitchen.
He left mark alone in the kitchen who clenched and unclenchesd his fists.

Jeno stirred a bit, he untangled himself from Donghyuck and Renjun's embrace. Both omegas also woke up. Donghyuck buried Jeno deeper into his chest. Unconsciously, Renjun moved closer to them.
Jeno was fully awake, he inhaled the scent of the person who laid with him before looking at the face.
Renjun, also watched him and smiled when their gaze met.
"sleep good?"
Jeno nodded his head.
Renjun just rubbed circles on his back. Jeno's stomach grumbled,
" Are you hungry? Come on, I'll feed you." Jeno agreed.
" Don't leave me alone." Donghyuck whined as wrapped his arms tightly. Jeno winced as he felt pressure on his ribs. Donghyuck's grip loosened and both boys hovered over Jeno. "What's wrong Jeno-ah? Are you hurt?" Jeno shook his head and tried to get up but Renjun held him in place.
" Stay still." He commanded. Jeno whined.

Renjun lifted his shirt up, both omegas gasp when they saw the bruises, " Jen, what is this? How did you get this?" " Did someone hurt you ?"
" I-I fell from the stairs at work." " You WHAT?" Donghyuck screeched.

Renjun tore away Jeno's shirt to examine if he had more bruises. Indeed he had more on his back.
" Jeno what kind of work were they making you do?"
" Lift shipments up? Move them around..."
" Jen, I'm actually glad you got fired, at least you won't have to move bulky things around."

" What is all this ruckus about?" Jaemin said as he saw all bottoms huddled together hovering Jeno.
"Alpha, he is hurt." Renjun pouted as his eyes filled with tears.
Jeno panicked, he pulled the blanket over his naked chest.
Jaemin dropped the milk and walked closer to them. His jaw clenched.

He looked at Jeno asking for permission to see his body. Jeno released the blanket allowing Jaemin to pull it away, "How did you get this?"
" I...I fell from the stairs."
" When did you fall?"
" Fou..r, four days ago."
" Can I touch it?" Jaemin asked politely. Jeno nodded.

Jeno winced as Jaemin pressed his bruise.

" I think your rib is broken. Now, I am not a doctor."  
" Chenle, wake up." Jaemin whispered quietly in an attempt to not wake Jisung.

Chenle groaned but woke up nonetheless, " Let him sleep." Jaemin tilted his head towards Jisung.

" I need your help." It caught Chenle's attention.
" What is it?"
" Well, Jeno's chest is bruised, and it hurts. I think he has a broken rib or few, I'm not sure. Can you please look at it."
" Hyung, I'm not an expert but I'll try my best. Please, send a text to Jaehyun hyung regarding this."

" Hello, boys!" Everyone looked in the direction of the foreign voice,
" Dad!" Donghyuck yelped, " you came at a perfect time! Please, take a look at him, he seems to be injured."

The man walked closer to the group, " Hi, honey. I need to check the injury, it might hurt."
Jeno nodded, he closed his eyes in pain.
" Hmm... he needs to get an X-Ray. You should take him to hospital, my assistant is there, he'll help you."
" Thank you!" Jaemin stated.

Jeno quickly dressed up and tried to protest, but Jaemin didn't even throw glance at him.

" I'll be in the car, come soon." He told the omega.
" Chenle, take care of Jisung." Jeno whispered yelled as Renjun and Donghyuck dragged him out.

Johnny's birth father just giggled at everyone's antics then called his assistant to aware him about the lads coming."

" Who is the new boy, Chenle?"
" Oh, these are Donghyuck hyung's close friend but Renjun ge and Jaemin hyung have hots for him."
" And let me assume, you like that boy!" He said pointing at Jisung.
Blood rushed to Chenle's ears and he nodded shyly.

" Cute," elder mumbled. " Where the fuck are my kids? How rude!"

" JOHNNY! MARK !? Are you dead?"

Immediately, group of four boys rushed downstairs to greet their father slash father in law.