a temporary goodbye

Hi guys! It's been a while since I've been on this app, 2 months? I think. I apologise if I hadn't updated any books like I promised, school has quite taken a toll on me and I can't write that much on weekdays nor even weekends. It's really been a busy year for all of us, a couple of updates on my life: we changed houses, had a couple of breakdowns, lost friends along the way, schools killing me and some other stuff.

It's come to the point were Wattpad doesn't have a time in my life like it used to, like I would write and update almost every week, sometimes even everyday. I lost all energy and motivation to write, although my passion for writing hasn't changed. I am really thankful for the years I've been on this app, the way I write, the way I view things. It was a big impact on me. I've been here since 2017 and I've made a lot of friends, had a lot of readers who enjoyed my book and I appreciate it a lot. I read every comment you guys make and I value every vote you have given me, it makes me feel appreciated.

One of my biggest fears was that I would outgrow this phase one day, all the fan fiction books I've read that gave me happiness and sorrow would just be ordinary books that teenagers had wrote. I would truly miss this app, it was unimaginable of how long i would spend my day here. I would maybe even skip school just to read my favorite book.

I would like to thank everyone on this app who has read even one of the books I've written, although it was all fanfics and some imagines. If I ever have the motivation or time to continue and finish the last two books I have, I will, promise. I would be saying goodbye temporarily, maybe a month or two? I'm not sure, if ever I don't come back please forgive me. I am truly thankful for everything, with all my heart.

I guess this is my goodbye to you all, I will miss you and until we meet again.

With all the love,
-MJ