Unhappy Decision

Gibbs, take heart, condolences was paid, doctors wish they could do anything within powers, sitting at the corridor at the ward out of the quarantine rooms.
Headrest, ela comfort him with speechless, Let's go home. There where up and running at the hospital, so many cases, they drove down to her house, where she got in, with little of suspected signs that wasn't right.

She called, he mother, the walls was replying echo of her voice.
Furiously she rush to her mother's room to check, immediately she got there, abortive sign, where is she now?, letting the doors open.

Gibbs contributed, with I don't know, and she is not picking her calls, her face was ℓitely conceived with tears.
Oh! Shit, come over here, she rushed down to where the voice is coming, and its from the toilet, help! Me out, he pled with tears on, and crying she assisted him, mother was taken down to the hospital they just left, high suspicious on the trendy illment, so she was placed on quarantine isolated place for proper check. 

Ela was Worried, so it won't be strolling down at her home this time.
She saw the body moving to another ward for Diagnosis, a loop of nurse relief was giving, now a settled mindset for ela.
Sweetie, she was not detexted of the virus (myhella virus).
But, chest cancer was confirmed I her, which she knew for a very long time living on retroviral substances. Which ela didn't know about, right now she was pissed and broke down, wondering why father refused to come see his wife, father don't call me that, pondered why the non acceptance, falling night, you can't be here all day, nurse falicitate.

Still considering the fact that, her mom kept it unknown.
The next morning, gibbs roll up the the cotton for sunlight, don't tell me you passed the night here? She chuckled ya, don't get this too deep, come let me take you down town to free your mind with ice cream.

A thing she can turn down, the trojan was accellerated 60/30km slow and steady, getting close to an avenue, her phone rang, hospital calling.
Immediately she pressed a command, gibbs take the nearest U-Turn, they need my assistance or something.

Getting there the professional requested for extra blood which can be used to top her mom.
They run a blood type, different format, but merging does work.
Few hours later, results come out that she is doing fine, but Ela was need to a one on one talk with the doc.