New Family

Now, kiko is 12 years old.

Good morning Ela, good morning ma..ma as i yawn with the word, what about papa? He's off to work, that means I woke up late again, and again, using my hands to squeeze my bedcover.

I guess too tired,

papa ain't happy,

he does understand ela, up get ready for school,

I broke down to my bed, showing to weak, 'school again.. Urrhh.. Mama called again, am up, I  replied her in distance.

Mama make sure i be in school, so she dropped me off, little advice ela, "stay away from trouble" i mimic her mom at same time because I was too familiar with those words.

Walking my way up to school entrance,
hey! ela wait up, i don't want to get noticed huh, i turns my left its was gibbs calling.

Look who is in school, regular late comer,

its better than late, 

He smiled old same acceptation
well happy to see you ela.

Do you mind we hit the ice cream shop today,

Gibbs offered me, you know i won't say no, steer for while looking at me endowed gift her said,

Few minutes later
while seating the classroom, amazing eyes like the diamond piece, hair down as cassidy fall, swimming in illusion, some much in dive, gibbs, gibbs gibbs, hey! Gibbs! The whole class laughed at the scene.

So gibbs what were you thinking or imagining about? Asked the teacher. As he sluggishly replied;

I was thinking or imagining as you asked, why? Would a teacher put on a trouser wihout a panties,

the class laughed, the teacher only made a request, 'see me after classes'. He saluted yes sir.

With all this beauty Gibbs imagined, yet my night stands was becoming unbearable. To my Father, because he never wanted to adopt me, but the reluctant wife refuses, so she could quench her high desire to fruitfulness, they are middle class family with less paid job for both Nelson's.

As i grew to my teenage height, 19, done with high school, but still friend with gibbs, gibbs only stays with his mother, who is separated with his father when he was in college, hit argue which broke them apart, he only have acquaintance with his mother.

She is working at a well paid job, her son also have grand permit to drive any car of his choice.

So he choosed range 4x4 hilux van color red, hung a claw of st.Patrick looks, at his Mirror.

Night after night, My mom could not bear it, took me to specialist for proper medical examine, which amount a day or two. Then the doctor came out amazed with my blood type

- 'I have never seen such DNA '

I think she will be alright, my mom was ease with worries, and they left,but was wondering in the car if she could release my origin to me, still find it too young for that, mama anything wrong with me,you want tell me something, nope, she replied, home we go.