Searching For cure

Immediately, ela and her mom get in, she was so so bored to she needed to hear from gibbs, also gibbs in his masion new jersey tried severally, no connection, he felt bad, living her behind, 'mom where are we heading now?' New jersey, still on a long drive.
To meet up with your dad, he works there, you know, oh! My bad, I don't know where my dad works is totally  a shame. Mrs Nelson looked at her, and felt pity on her, hand the stiren the other she use it to hold ela chic and encourage her. Ela was weaking, but gibbs on her mind anyway, 'so tell me the relationship you're having with ..what's the boys name'? She smiled and later realized, she was close to her mom, ala, ela, hmm! Interesting, sobsaid the mom, 'mom we are just friends, like I said just friends, just friends and you are worried over him, just because you left without his noticed, come on, girl I know what's on your mind.
They both laugh, and she played a song to heal their phases.

Welcome home, this is where I use to stay, before you father married me.
She made history looks beautiful, before ela's. Story that will make you fall in one, just have a way, his phone rang, big urge, with eger, pick hello, it me, he said 'ela is that you? With series of both parties apologizing to each other, so how did you get out, the wire fence, he asked, very mean to know, his mom fell down while coming out from her room, mom! He rushed down, hello..! No voice for response, they took her to the hospital, when tested she got the virus.