Happy Chappy Five

The next morning I woke up feeling groggy.

I looked at the bags by my door and felt a clench in me.

My mother walked in just as I buried my face into my tear soaked pillow.

She walked over resting a hand on my head.

"I know hon. It's gonna get better. I promise." she gave one last pat and grabbed my bags heading for the kitchen door.

I got up and pulled on sweats and a baggy sweatshirt.

Mom came inside.

"Okay, we can leave in about an hour. Oh, and Britt called last night after you went to bed."

I nodded and flipped through the phones messages.

Finding Britt's i called her back.

"Minnie!" she cried as soon as she picked up. "I am SO sorry. I got caught and thought it would only be fair if you did too. After Blake dumped me I thought it would make me feel better. Minns I feel WORSE. I know you hate me but I just wanted to tell I'm so sorry."

"I don't hate you." i said quietly.

we chatted for a few minutes and then I gave her the news.

"I'm going to a rehabilitation center in a little. I can only call three times a week. Once has to be my mom and once needs to be a friend. Who can be my third?" I told her wonderingly.

"You can call your dad." she hesitantly told me.

My dad.

I hadn't talked to him in at least three years. He gave me his number and kept asking for me.

I tucked the thought away and hung up.

*Three hours later*

Mom pulled up to the school-like building and helped me drag my bags to my room.

After only one short hour she left.

I threw myself onto the army cot-like bed and cried myself to sleep.

In the morning I woke up with a headache and an empty stomach.

A lady came in and practically drug me to the cafeteria much to my dismay and protests.

I refused to eat so they shoved a tube down my nose and made me sit there as it filled my stomach. It felt like lead was sinking into me.

I cried as the tube slowly fed me.

But the only thing I was hungry for was strangely my mother.

~Okay I'm super sorry the chapters have been stupid lately but iv'e been suffering from writer's block and i'm not sure where to go. The story is almost over and thank you everyone who has continued to keep reading and following my stories. Love all my fans! Don't forget to vote and fan guys! THANKS!~