Tangled (Pt 5) - The Snuggly Duckling

"I know it's around here, somewhere." (F/n) said as they walked around the woods.
"Ah-ha! There it is! The Snuggly Duckling."
She said, raising her arms in excitement.

"Don't worry, very quaint place, perfect for you. Don't want you scaring, and giving up on this endeavor now do we?" She said sarcastically.

Rapunzel, not picking up on it, smiled.
"Well... I do like ducklings."
(F/n) smirked. "YAY!"

The two walked to the fort and Rapunzel opened the door for her.

They stepped inside, but Rapunzel yelped with fear.
"Garcon, your finest table, please." (F/n) smirked as the two looked over a sea of huge, buff, scary-looking men and women.

Rapunzel stuck out his pan to the men as (F/n) held his other arm and dragged in deeper through the tavern.

"You smell that? Take a deep breath through the nose." She enthusiastically inhaled, then coughed at the stink.

"Hoo, we! Really, you gotta let that seep in. What are you getting? Because to me, it's part man smell and the other part is really bad man smell. I don't know why, but overall, it smells like the color brown. Your thoughts?"

Rapunzel yelped again as one of the thugs behind him picked up his hair.

"That's a lot of hair..."
He said, Rapunzel yanking his hair through the man's hands.
(F/n) smirked and leaned in the thug's shoulder.
"He's growing it out."

She then pointed excitedly at him.
"Is that blood on your mustache?! Goldie, look at this, look at all the blood on his mustache! Good sir, that's a lot of blood!"

Rapunzel backed away and bumped into something.
He quickly turned to face a giant woman with a bull-horned helmet on her head.

"Hey, you don't look so good, Blondie."
(F/n) said, looking the boy over with a 'worried' frown.

"Maybe we should get you home. Call it a day."
She said, pulling Rapunzel toward the front door.

"Probably better off. This is a five-star joint after all. And if you can't handle this place, well... maybe you should be back in your tower—"

The door slammed in front of them, the giant woman glaring down into their eyes.
She gestured to the picture on the door.
"This you?" She growled.

(F/n) and Rapunzel both turned their heads to the poster. The thief noticed m the woman's finger covering over her picture's nose and lightly scoot her finger down.

She groaned at the huge and ugly nose in the middle of her face.
"Ok, now they're just being mean..."

A shorter round bald woman picked (F/n) up by the back of her collar and smirked evilly.

"Oh, it's her all right. Greno, go find some guards." She ordered a tall man in the corner, who immediately did as he was told.

"That reward is going to buy me a new hook."
However, one of the men grabbed the fugitive and hugged onto her.
"I can use the money."

Yet again, (F/n) was grabbed.

"What about me? I'm broke. GET BACK!!"
Rapunzel reached out for the girl as the thieves started to fight over her.

"Wait! Please, stop!"

"We can work this out!" (F/n) screamed.

"SHE'S MINE!"

"I SAW HER FIRST!"

"Hey, leave her alone!"

"I NEED THE MONEY!"