«« Chapter 8 »»

Hey Guys!!!!

The eighth chapter of the story.

Happy Reading!!

◤----------------------------------------------------------◥

Hey Kabiri

How are you?
Annoyed, angry and un- happy with me, right?

I am sorry. I know it does not cover it but I seriously am, baby.
You were a son to this bebo, Kabiri. And always will be Kabir. Never forget it.

Kabir sniffled reading what his Bhabhi wrote to him.

Does a mother leave her kid? No, Kabir Never. I am there with you.
But Kabir, you promise me not to cry. Do not in any circumstance let tears flow after today, because of me.

How could his Bhabhi ask him for that?

Kabir, life is hard, very hard but you need to live with it. You need to fight for until the end of your capabilities, baby. You need to understand that life is what it is, nobody can change it, you just get accustomed to it.

Kabiri, your Bhabhi Ma was not strong enough to live through it. Will you live your life for me? Be happy for me? Get married to a sweet girl for me? Have few kids, for me?

'Yes, Bhabhi, I will I promise you.' Kabir promised himself in his heart silently.

I know you promised it in your heart, and I also know that you will keep the promise for me.
I love you a lot, Kabiri and I know you do too. So, do a favor to me will you?

Remember the long drive we took? The holiday home we came across? Karan has the key to it.

'Why?' Kabir asked himself.

Because I gave him the key.

'How did she know I was thinking that?' Kabir questions' himself.

Because you are like a son to me. Now, don't think that much. Listen to me, go to my room, right now. Get your ass off the study chair and to my room.

Kabir re- reads the last line before getting up to follow his Bhabhi Ma's order. It astonished him to the amounts, his Bhabhi Ma knew them all. Especially him, the two of them had created a wonderful bond of parent and child. Having lost his parents, Anika was the first person he had trusted to completely open up with.