The night

(Loki fanfiction)

I was standing near the hall and then I heard some footsteps when I turned around I met eyes with Loki. The God of mischief, he do flirt with me and I think I have feelings for him but what if he is just joking around and stupid me think that he likes me.
He came straight at me and I take a step back, he stopped.
I looked at him with a suspicious look. He stands there and crosses his arm in this chest.

"What are you doing here?", I asked.

"I have the same question", he said, he was coming close to me and my heart was beating fast.
Now he was too close to me, I didn't look at his eyes. He touches my face and makes me look at him and I did.
He bites his lips with a smirk on his face. He was looking damn sexy doing that thing. He softly kisses my neck with his soft lips, he grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him. I stood there.
He closely touches my hands and makes me hug him. He was still kissing my neck and he was licking it. I closed my eyes cause it felt so good and relax. He came to my face and looked at me for a few seconds and kissed me hard with his gorgeous lips. Our tongues were locked to each other and we couldn't help it, his hands closely touch my breasts, it was gentle but the kiss is amazing with Loki.
I moved my lips to him and admire him for some seconds and he respects my stare.

"You came here to do these things?". I asked.

"Maybe I was feeling you today and you came in my dream too", he said tightly gripping my waist and pulling me to him.

"Oh what I was in your dream?", I asked, touching his flowy hair.

"That... I was touching you everywhere I want", he grabs my butt and starts to massage. "You were with me forever".

"Maybe it's going to be real", I said.

His hand were in my skirt now and I surprisingly looked at him. He gave me his evil smile and I know what it means.
He goes through my skirt and gently touches my centre and start to push his finger into it. I was moaning softly so no one could hear us. When I open my eyes I was in my bedroom with Loki. I looked at him. He was over my body and he looked at me. He smirked at me and kiss me. It was a passionate kiss, I closed my eyes, he was pulling his clothes off so do I. When I throw my clothes on the floor he immediately looked at me.

"Ma'am don't you have any manners how to respect your clothes? Now you'll have to face the consequences... With me", he smirked and takes my bra off from my body. He came closer to me and closely touch my breast, we kiss each other hard like there was no tomorrow. I touch his muscular chest, I put my hands around his neck and pulling him close to me. I push him and sit over his top and start to kiss his lips, we both were out of control. But he pushes me back to my place

"Nice try but I'll always be the one who is kissing your body", he said and start to undress his underwear. It was big.
He flipped his hair up and it was damn hot. He pushes his dick into my centre, it was really big that's why it felt amazing. He groaned while pushing his dick into my vagina. It was hurting but it was also amazing at the same time. He looks at me and immediately came to me and start to kiss me faster and faster. His dick was really big and I can't control myself around him. I bite his lips because of the pain, I was surprised that he was not hurt.

"You okay Y/N?", he asked touching my face.

"Yeah, I'm good it's just your dick is big-", I moaned louder this time. He chuckled and touch my face. He was grinding at me.

"You look gorgeous when you moan", he said. We both chuckled.
We both start to like this. He kisses my breast and pinches my nipples, he'll bite my lips. Finally, we are done he falls in the bed next to me. And look at me and smile.

"I love you". He said.

"Okay".

"Come one say it back", he said turning to me.

"Maybe later". I said turning my back to him. He hugged me suddenly and we both chuckled and fall asleep.
It was a great night with Loki.

Like the chapter!