Maken Model

Hank sat down next to Connor on the floor, outside on an apartment balcony. Connor had been sitting there for a while. Usually he'd be sticking something in his mouth, or climbing up into the ceiling, but the minute he walked onto the crime scene he left. He said something about needing fresh air.
That was obviously bullshit. Something was wrong. Hank didn't really care that much as to what because he knew Connor always pulled through.

When the human of the two sat next to the other, he was facing away from him. Hank had his back to Connor just out of privacy, so he could look at his phone without being analyzed.
With his partner next to him, Connor felt a little better. He leaned his body into Hanks back with an audible sigh.

"Lieutenant..." he whined, his LED ring now flashing yellow.

"Oh come one, Connor. Whatever is bothering you, we'll fix it." Hank comforted. He pulled his arm around Connors head and shoulders to pull him in closer.

"I don't know if you can fix it, Lieutenant. It's already been done." Connor replied, relaxing his body into Hank, as he thought he was invited to do so.

"What are you talking about, Connor?" Hank raised an eyebrow, putting his phone away, like he should have to begin with.

"The android that went missing here was my model. Well, a variation of me." Connor confessed.

"Why would a family need a police android?" Hank asked.

"Like I said: a variant of my model. I'm RK800. My domestic model is RK200."

"Ok? So why is this making you upset?"

"I went deviant."

"No you didn't. Like you said, that's not you."

"We have the same programming, I am just reenforced for tactical purposes. We are the same person, Lieutenant."

"I doubt you'd become a deviant, Connor." Hank smirked.
He leaned in to kiss Connor on the bridge of his nose.

"And we don't even know if he became deviant. You saw all that blue blood. He's probably not even alive." Hank said.

"You're right, Lieutenant." Connor smiled, his LED turning back to blue.

"Like always." Hank praised.

Started- Oct. 2/21
Finished- Oct. 3/21
Word Count- 370