Comfort-Ludwig

Regina:Ludwig? Are you in here?(she knocks on the bedroom door with the no response in return)
Kamek:I don't know what happened, but it was intense Regina!
Regina:How intense?
Kamek:He and Bowser gotten physical with one another, fists everywhere, swearings, and just...I don't know...
Regina:Did something else happen?
Kamek:He never came out of his room ever since...(he stops himself looking away)
Regina:Kamek...since what?
Kamek:Bowser ended it with hin straight up saying that Ludwig was never his son...
Regina:...what...?
Kamek:After Bowser said that...Ludwig stormed up to his room with him screaming that Bowser never acted as a father in the first place...
Regina:...Kamek...?
Kamek:*Gulps* Yes...?
Regina:What started it...?
Kamek:Bowser jr....
Regina:*Sighs*Alright Ludwig! If you're not coming out then I'm coming in!(she turns the door knob to find it surprising unlocked)
Kamek:Huh...I though he locked it...
(Regina opened the door all the way and they walk in to find Ludwig on the bed on his stomache with his face in the pillow as his arms wrapped around it)
Kamek:Oh dear...he must have trashed his room...in blind rage...
Regina:Kamek!!
Kamek:Eek!!Sorry!!
Ludwig:No...he's right...(he shows a small brief of his face glancing at them)
Regina:Ludwig...what happened...?
Ludwig:I snapped...
Regina:I see...did...something or someone make you snap?
Ludwig:yes...but I don't want to talk about it...
Kamek:You see what I mean! They never talk when you try to help them!
(This made Ludwig jump off the bed throwing his pillow to the side in anger storming up to them)
Ludwig:Oh Geez Kamek!! I Didn't My Feelings Of Not Being Ready To Share Didn't Matter!! Please Forgive Me!!
Kamek:You know that's not what I meant!
Regina:I see the problem now...Kamek you guys are not showing this Koopalings comfort and care if you push them and berate them for not speaking up
Kamek:I...
Regina:Ludwig...you don't have to tell us...we came in here to see if you're okay...and maybe to cheer you up...
Ludwig:...(he goes to sit on the bed)
Kamek:Alright...come Regina...let's go...
Regina:Okay Kamek...
(They turn to leave only for Regina to look back at Ludwig whose looking down on the floor with a defeated look)
Regina:Actually...hold on...(She heads to Ludwig's direction)
Kamek:Huh?! Regina?
(Due to Ludwig being taller than than Regina his sitting position on the bed would be the perfect height for Regina to see him face to face, as soon as she reach him she wraps her arms around his neck pulling him into a hug. This shocks Ludwig and Kamek as nobody has ever hugged Ludwig without his consent)
Regina:It's okay Ludwig...everything is gonna be alright...I promise...these things just take time...trust me...I know...
(Ludwig doesn't respond nor makes any movement until soft sniffling can be heard and he returns the hug)
Ludwig:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Regina:It's okay Ludwig...let it all out...I'm here...(she strokes his hair)
Ludwig:*Sobs Loudly*
(Neither noticed the other Koopalings, Bowser Jr, Bowser and some minions are outside the bedroom watching and listening in surprise and in awe)
Kamek:Wow...
Bowser jr:Papa? Is aunty gonna be okay with Ludwig?
Bowser:...
Larry:Hey...! Ludwig ain't a monster...!
Roy:Shut up chump...! We're watching here....!
Wendy:Well Larry is right...Ludwig isn't a monster...nor heartless...
Lemmy:I never seen Ludwig cry before...
Iggy:I never seen him snap before...
Morton:Morton Glad Lady Here...
Kamek:For once...I agree with you Morton...who knew Regina can reach Ludwig like this...
Bowser:Yeah...who knew...