Chapter 21

Lisa Pov
I want to run away and the contract with Sorn is my solution. I'm here with Minnie she's cleaning my wound because it's bleeding.

It's not even one day since we got back but here you are already got beaten and also got stabbed......Minnie said.

I didn't know that it will happen okay ....... I said.

I'll just ready my things for tomorrow you should take a rest now ........Minnie said.

Thank you for letting me stay here.......I said to her.

It's not a big deal Lisa so next time be careful and for fuck sake don't go anywhere alone without your guards....... Minnie said.

Yeah yeah just pack your things already....... I said to her.

But before you leave do you know what countries will be going?.......I asked her.

Nope only Sorn but I know the last destination but she said I shouldn't tell you....... Minnie answered.

Do you know how many months we will be gone here in Korea?...... I asked her.

Four months didn't you read it?.......Minnie asked.

I'm too lazy to read it and Sorn is a trusted friend of ours....... I answered.

But seriously what happened to you?....... Minnie asked and I told her what happened.

Did you already talk to her?.......Minnie asked and I shook my head.

It's not the right time to talk to her I'm so confused not with my feelings but with what's happening right now that I couldn't even think properly.......I answered.

And hey if they ask you about me tell them that I'm not letting you to tell anyone where we are I wanted to distraction...... I said and looked at my phone.

Same goes this you hold my phone and just tell me if the message is about work...... I said and handed her my phone.

Well you will be having a peace of mind for our last destination for sure ...... Minnie said.

I hope so....... I said.

Goodnight Lisa...... Minnie said and exited the room.

Woo relax Lisa and forget all unnecessary things that will just give you a problem and will mess up your mind.

Next Day
Tiffany Pov
When I woke up I received a call from Sooyoung she told me that I should go at the house so now I'm heading there.

Hi...... I said when I entered the house.

Sit beside me ....... Jessica said so I sat beside her.

Tiffany...... Taeyeon called me so I looked at her.

Wae?....... I asked her.

What's wrong with them? They looked so serious.

Can we ask something to you?.......Sunny asked.

Yeah sure what is it?....... I asked them.

Are you cheating?....... Yuri asked that made me confused.

Cheating? I won't do that to Lisa......I said to her.

Then why are you seeing Nichkhun without telling it to her?....... Yuri asked.

She saw you and Nichkhun last night she just arrived she saw Nichkhun back hugging you....... Yuri said that made my eyes widen.

Do you still love him Tiffany?.......Taeyeon asked and I shook my head.

Then why are you with him?......Taeyeon asked.

Why are you with him in the Cafe shop?...... Yuri asked.

It's all a misunderstanding...... I said.

What do you mean unnie?......Krystal asked.

The reason why I'm meeting Nichkhun not because I still love him or I gave her a chance, I'm meeting him because I'm helping him to ask the girl he likes if he can court her.......I answered.

We're just friends and we're hanging out but last night will be the last...... I added and I saw Yuri closed her eyes for a moment.

I fucked up...... Yuri said.

Wae? What did you do?...... I asked her then she told me what happened last night.

Yuri her mind is already a mess and you still make it worst...... I said to
her.

I'm sorry okay I didn't know...... Yuri said.

You shouldn't doubt my love for her I'm your friend Yuri and you know all of you know that I won't do that..... I said to her.

I know that's why I'm sorry I said that without even thinking that possible result....... Yuri said.

Where is she now?....... I asked them.

She left with a luggage again.......Seohyun answered then Jisoo and Seulgi appeared.

Minnie said that Lisa doesn't want to tell it to us...... Jisoo said.

Though she said about Lisa's body her wound is still fresh and have a lot of bruises...... Seulgi said.

Wait wound?bruises?....... I asked them.

We saw someone who saw what happened last night to Lisa he said that she got stabbed and beaten by a group of men....... Jisoo answered.

Then you punched her...... I said to Yuri

I don't know what just happened okay I just released my thoughts I didn't know that I will hurt her......Yuri said.

I'm worrying about her she just arrived here but this happened it's not welcoming.

What will be our plan?......Sooyoung asked.

Let's give her one month and if she won't comeback we need to find her......Yuri said.

Minnie is not in her house.....Jeongyeon said who just arrived with Dahyun.

We also asked some hotels if Lisa checked in but there's no Lalisa Manoban in their list....... Dahyun said.

Let's give her one month..... Jessica said.

Aish so she's the one that I'm feeling that someone is staring at my last night. Baby I hope you didn't misunderstood it.

Lisa Pov
We're here now in the airport Jisoo called Minnie and obviously she asked her about me but Minnie didn't told her about my plans.

Lisa you okay?...... Ten asked worriedly.

Yeah I'm okay don't worry about me ...... I said to him then I looked at Sorn.

Btw what will be the contract content?....... I asked her.

Promote the country and also our product...... Sorn answered.

What country we will be going first?...... Bambam asked her.

Netherlands...... Sorn answered then smiled.

Now that's a good choice...... Minnie said.

Let's go...... Sorn said.

Well I will just be gone for the mean time. I'm sorry baby but I can't show myself to you with this kind of situation.