Chapter 20

No One Pov
It's already night when Bambam,Ten, Minnie and Lisa arrived in Korea the three of them separated ways with Lisa while Lisa let his guards bring her stuffs to their house.

Lisa told them that it's okay for them to take a rest and she will be just walk around.

Hmm should I buy her flowers?......Lisa asked while she's infront of a flower shop.

I should...... Lisa said and entered the flower shop.

After Lisa bought a flowers for Tiffany she decided to walk back home but while she's walking she saw a familiar figure until she realized who it is.

Baby...... Lisa said when she saw Nichkhun holding her hands and later on he back hugged her causing Lisa to lose the hold to the flowers.

While Lisa is just looking at them Yuri stopped not far from the restaurant where Tiffany and Nichkhun is.

I'm done with this....... Yuri said and about to go in the restaurant but she saw Lisa not far from them looking at Tiffany and Nichkhun while the flowers is beside Lisa's feet.

Lisa...... Yuri said and about to approach her but Lisa immediately leave.

When did you arrived?....... Yuri asked and she glanced at the restaurant.

You're hurting her....... Yuri said and she went back to their house.

When she entered their house she saw a luggage in the living room.

It's Lisa's stuffs her guards said that Lisa wanted to go for a walk......Irene said.

Okay go take a rest all of you ......Yuri said to them.

How about you? Lisa?...... Jessica asked her.

I'll just wait for her love ...... Yuri answered.

Okay goodnight...... Jessica said and pecked her lips before they went to their perspective rooms.

Lisa Pov
It hurts when I saw him hugging Tiffany. I don't know what to do what to think. It's being a mess I don't know anymore.

I'm getting tired...... I said.

Do you forget the trust and never doubt her?...... Myself asked.

Idiot do you forgot what grandma said that while she's trusting the man she loves she forgot about herself what will she feel...... My another self said.

Oh wow there's a hot woman here.......I heard a man said but I can't compose myself to talk or do something.

Hi Miss...... He said.

L-Leave me alone...... I said and one of them is about to touch me but I twisted his arm and kicked him.

Why you!..... One of them shouted and I felt a lot of punches that my body is receiving.

Let me finish this even she's hot she needs to learn.....  One of them said and I felt a sharp thing collided to my body.

Get them ...... A man said then they took them away.

Ma'am are you okay?...... He asked.

Let me bring you to the hospital ma'am you're bleeding..... He said and I shook my head.

I can manage just take them away.......I said to him and he just nod at me then left.

I hold the part where I got stabbed and gain all my energy to bring myself to the hospital.

When I arrived a nurse approached me and assisted me.

You can take a rest for now Miss Manoban...... The doctor said.