Chapter 3

Lisa Pov
I excused myself to them that I will just go to the restroom.

Seeing Tiffany in the plane a while ago it's like I'm the one who's getting hurt like what the hell!?

After a few minutes I exited the restroom but I saw Jaewon waiting outside.

What the fuck are you doing here?........I asked him.

I followed you here....... Jaewon answered and I looked at him in disbelief.

We already done three years ago........ I said to him.

Please Lisa I still love you....... Jaewon said.

Well guess what I don't love you anymore so go away....... I said to him and about to leave but he hold my hand.

Psh they are already waiting for me and this boy is wasting my time.

Please Lisa give me a chance.......Jaewon said and I removed his hand.

Stay away from me........ I said to him.

Please Lisa I regret cheating on you......Jaewon said.

I said go away!...... I shouted I know a lot of people is already looking at us but I don't give damn about it this man is pissing me off.

I'm about to leave again but he pinned me in the wall like really hard. My back hurts.

What the fuck are you doing to my sister!?...... Yuri asked him angrily and pushed him.

Are you okay?....... Irene unnie asked and I just nod at her.

Lisa please...... Jaewon said but I just ignored him then left.

Fuck my back hurts and he already ruined my day.

Lisa....... Nayeon unnie called me.

Let's go where will we gonna stay......I said not looking at them then left.

When we arrived at the house I just told them where is their room then after that I went to my room.

I'll just let myself cool down first......I said and closed my eyes.

After a few hours I decided to take a bath then went to the living room.

Lisa let's go to the Sunuyama Beach........ Wendy said.

Hmm where's Taeyeon and Baekhyun?....... I asked them.

Oh they are already there were just waiting for you....... Joy answered.

Are we going to sleep there?...…. I asked them because my back really hurts but I'm sure my body just got shocked.

Yeah the tents is already there........Yuri answered.

Hmm okay just see you guys there.......I said and about to leave.

Can Tiffany, Yoona and Sooyoung come with you?....... Jessica unnie asked and I just nod at her and went to my car.