⊱ Author's Note ⊰

Thank you

Thank you

Truly, I don't know what to say. I know this note might come late, seeing I already finished ASoN's first draft back in August. Sadly my physical health has been in a rollercoaster the past two months, but I'm finally feeling well enough again to get my head back in the game and continue working on the revision of the first part of this duology and be active on Wattpad in general.

Yes, the first part of the story ends with a cliffhanger (I love cliffhangers, have you noticed?). That means that I will continue with book two once the revision of book one is complete. I've already been thinking about a title, but everything I come up with at the moment sound so incredibly cliche, haha.

Nevertheless. Thank you so much for sticking with me and Earie. It's always been a dream of mine to write, a childhood dream even (although I think that is something many of us here share). I hope you have enjoyed her journey so far, but I can promise you that this is only the beginning. Story wise not much will change during the revision of book one (some small tidbits will be added, a lot of grammatical improvements, but nothing that will change the story as it is now), but I'm super excited to continue her tale in book two. I've already got some things planned and I feel the story will have quite some exciting things added!

Again, thank you all so, so much for your continuous support, even after my sudden radio silence. Every vote and every comment warms my heart and encourages me to continue Earie's tale. Of course I can hope for nothing more than you sticking with me during this journey. Updates will come regularly, once you might recognise per chapter as I will put the updated chapters between ⊱ Chapter -t ⊰ in the future, also not to get confused myself, heh.

Well, I think it is officially time for me to put this story on complete! Stupid I have not done that before.

I wish you all a wonderful day, week, month, and year! Remember that you deserve the world.

Much love,

Leannan Sithe

PS: if you are interested in proofreading, helping me with grammar, please do reach out to me! As a non-native English speaker I shall always struggle with certain things. Constructive criticism is really welcome and will help me improve my writing!