Chapter 22

Settling back at the hotel with the baby, made you realise you needed to find somewhere else to live and while Robert always wanted the house with the garden you felt like you needed to live somewhere where there was more security, so you started looking for apartments closer into London.  You find a place but it's crazy expensive but Robert agrees to it for your own mental health reasons.

A few weeks later you settle in to your new home

Whilst staying at the hotel you managed to get the place designed as you wanted it and get the babies room sorted out

4 months after Robbie was born you moved into your new place. Robert got a job back working at another university it's not as full on as the other place he does 4 classes a week. They put the break in as a random attack but Rob didn't believe that, he still couldn't shake the feeling that someone was out to get him. Alex? Carol?

You and Bella have become a lot closer but Rob still can't forgive her part in what happened and won't be around her, she's only allowed to the apartment when he is in work.

"I'm home" he calls as he walks through the door
"In here" you shout down from the babies room and he you hear his steps until he stands in front of you
"My turn" he hold his hands out and you pass the baby over to him
"Your the best part of the day little man, coming home to you" he kisses his head
"Make a momma feel unwanted"
"You know I love you both so much"
"It's fine I love him more than I love you anyway" he laughs at you and cradles the baby
"How's your day been?"
"Full of poop and sick and mostly cuddles"
"I hate that I'm missing all this"
"Babe you work 3 days a week and your there for like 2-3 hours"
"Too long away from my dude"
"Bella has asked me to go out tonight for a meal, is that okay?"
"Night in just me and my junior. Hell yeah go for it"
"Thank you"
"Just be carful out okay"
"I will, I'm gonna go jump in the shower, he's due a bottle in about half hour"
"You go. I got this"
You smile at them together and then walk out the room to your bedroom.

You spend your time showering and getting ready to go out for food, Bella was picking you up in an hour and you were heading off in to Chelsea to Gordon Ramsay's pub and grill, you were so excited you idolised that man and his food and Bella wanted to treat you because she missed your birthday.

"Robbie is sleeping, I'll be in the kitchen if you need me" he shouts down the hall, you finish applying some lipstick and look at your dress. It's too short! Your a mother now! But it's a night out! Meals and drinks! You'll be fine come on Mercedes you can do this!

You walk down the hall and in to the kitchen Rob's head is in the fridge so you sit down on the chair
"I'm worried my dress is too much"
"Baby your gonna look fine"
"You have to say that your my husband"
"Exactly"
"Are you going to get your head out of that damn fridge and look at me"
"Yeah sorry I was hung...............ry"
He looks at you eyes wide open and his lips part

"Do I look okay?"He nods and walks towards you "nodding is not an answer or should I go change? Bella will be here in 20 minutes""No don't change, you look breathtaking"He pulls you up and twirls you around and you laugh with him, he can't take hi...

"Do I look okay?"
He nods and walks towards you "nodding is not an answer or should I go change? Bella will be here in 20 minutes"
"No don't change, you look breathtaking"
He pulls you up and twirls you around and you laugh with him, he can't take his eyes off you he pulls you closer into him "can I kiss you?"
"Of course" he pulls you into him and kisses you, this wasn't a normal kiss this was a hungry kiss. He wanted you!
You don't pull away from the kiss you harden it and push him towards the counter. The growl in his throat is so sexy, you pull on his hair and he grabs you by the waist and lifts you on to the counter and deepens you kiss.
You lift your dress up "what you doing?"
"Bella is gonna be here in less than 15 minutes now you need to fuck me and fast"
You didn't need to tell him twice! He unbuckles his belt and pulls down his jeans and pulls you into him
You take his length fully inside you and fast he puts his hands on your ass and pulls you too him fast and hard! You scream out in moans and he puts his hand over your mouth while he drives into you faster you kiss him harder he lifts you up not leaving you pushing himself more into you his moans also out of control.
As he pushes himself faster and harder into you, you can feel your orgasm building and building
"Baby"
"Me too"
He leans you back on to counter and pushes you down, you arch your back while he pushes his last hard hot lengths inside you, he comes with a loud growl and you come around him.
You catch your breath as he pulls you back up to him
"That was unexpected"
"Well you walked in here looking like some model how could I not"
"I look good then"
"You look fucking amazing"
"I need to go sort myself out, Bella is gonna be here any minute"
"I'll sort this place out" you jump down off the counter and walk pass him and he slaps your bum playfully "round 2 later?"
"You bet!" You run to the bathroom and fix your hair and make up and clean and tidy yourself up.
You hear the door buzz and you know it's Bella "Tell her I'll be down in 2 minutes" you shout to him but he says nothing.

"Okay okay I'm ready to go" you walk back into the kitchen where Rob is sitting on the bar stool one side and Bella is sitting on the other

"Bella hey sorry I'm ready now"
"It's fine, Rob said for me to come up"
"Thank you Rob, I'll see you later" you walk over to him and kiss him "I love you"
"I love you too, be safe ... both of you" you smile at his words and head out with Bella.

"Let the fun times begin"