Chapter 28

Harry POV

"Alright it's time. Everyone but the father and the grandmother needs to leave." the doctor announced.

"Okay, good luck Lots." Louis said, kissing her on the cheek, then we left the hospital room, leaving Lottie, Niall, Louis' mum and a few doctors.

"What now?" I asked.

"Well, um, let's go and get a cup of tea and then just sit in the waiting room I guess." Louis replied.

We walked down two floors to the kitchen and bought a cup of tea each. I texted Gemma to say which room Lottie was in and that me and Louis were heading to the waiting room at the end of Lottie's hallway, seeing as her and Liam were on their way.

"You know maybe one day, we'll have a baby, somehow." Louis said, grabbing my hand as we sat down in the empty waiting room.

"Oh yeah? A boy or a girl?" I asked.

"One of each. And we make a little nursery in our house, somewhere sunny, with a dog." Louis replied, playing with my fingers.

"Sounds perfect." I whispered, pulling him towards me as I kissed him.

Louis hurriedly put his tea down and kissed me back, tugging on my shirt and pulling me into his chest. I wrapped my arms tighter around him and put my hands in his hair, feeling him push his tongue past my lips.

"I told you, pay up." came Liam's voice.

"Here you go." Gemma replied grumpily, passing Liam a two pound coin.

"What's going on?" Louis asked, wiping his slightly bitten lips with his sleeve.

"Oh nothing, I just bet Gemma two pounds that you guys would be snogging when we came in." Liam replied.

"Shut up." Louis mumbled.

"So anyway, what's the news on Lottie?" Gemma asked.

"Well the doctor said that they were ready about fifteen minutes ago and Niall said that he would come and get us when we could go back in." I replied.

"Fuck this is weird. That last time I knew someone who was giving birth it was mum giving birth to Lottie. And now Lottie's the one having the baby." Louis said.

"Yeah, and who knew Niall would be the first one of us to be a dad, I thought it would be me." Liam said.

"Nope." Gemma replied.

"What?" Liam asked, turning to face her.

"You're not the one that has to push them out Payno." Gemma said.

---

After another ten minutes or so Gemma was doing something on her phone, Liam had opened a magazine that was on the table and Louis was sitting on the floor examining a child's toy that was in the corner.

I watched him for a bit then got up from my chair and sat down next to him.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing. Just thinking about the future." Louis replied, spinning the wheels of the little plastic truck he was playing with.

"And this is part of the future?" I asked, holding up the truck.

"Of course. And you. Just like what I said before." Louis said.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too Hazza." Louis replied.

Just as my lips touched his though someone came running into the room.

"Guys, guys, guys. I'm a dad!" Niall said.