Chapter 9

Harry POV

"Is it weird hanging out with your little sister's friends all the time?" I asked.

Me and Louis were lying in bed on our sides, propped up on our elbows, just looking at each other. After multiple movies and once Niall had fallen asleep we all decided to go to bed, leaving Liam and Gemma on the blow-up air mattress downstairs.

"No, you guys are fun. And you're around if I'm with them and that makes anything better." Louis replied.

"I really miss you when you're away." I said.

"Me too baby, me too." Louis said.

I shuffled closer to Louis and pressed my lips against his. He kissed back, his lips fitting together with mine as we pushed ourselves closer to each other. I pushed my tongue past his teeth and into his mouth. Louis moaned and moved on top of me under the blanket, grinding his hips down into my growing bulge.

"Lou? Can I fuck you?" I asked.

"Sure Haz." Louis replied and in a swift movement I rolled him over and straddled him, biting and sucking on his bottom lip.

We were both only wearing boxers and I trailed down Louis' body, sucking a few hickeys into his chest. I kicked back the sheets on the bed and told Louis to lay in the middle of the bed. I found a bottle of lube and got a condom packet from the drawer beside his bed.

Louis hooked a finger around the waistband of my boxers and dragged them down my thighs.

"Louis, no touching." I said.

He groaned.

I grabbed Louis' waistband in my teeth and pulled his boxers all the way off and then got rid of mine too. I sat down right on top of Louis' cock and rolled my hips.

"Fuck Harry." Louis moaned.

"Turn around." I said, getting off of him.

Louis was so incredibly hard and he flipped onto his stomach, holding the headboard of his bed.

I kissed Louis' hole and he squirmed as I pressed my tongue against it.

I pushed my body up against Louis' back and reached for his cock, stroking and pumping it as I moved myself against his body.

"Harryyy." Louis whined.

I moved away from him and drizzled lube all over my fingers, pushing in without any warning. Louis gave a loud intake of breath and I pushed another finger in, stretching him.

"Harry, c'mon love." Louis groaned after a few more moments of fingering.

I pulled out and wiped my fingers on Louis' bed sheets. I opened the condom packet and rolled it on. I held myself steady with a firm hand on Louis' thigh, lined up and pushed in, both of us letting out a deep groan.

"Jesus Christ." Louis murmured.

I grinned and rolled my hips, pushing in deeper as I did so. I kept one hand squeezing Louis' leg and moved my other one to Louis' mouth and he bit down on my fingers.

I took a shaky breath as I pulled halfway out and then rammed back in. I did it a second time, a bit faster and Louis' teeth hurt my fingers but my dick twitched at the sensation, surrounded my Louis' warmth as I rammed back in again.

I've learnt one thing today, Louis is a loud bottom.

He swore under his breath as I rolled my hips, he moaned as I squeezed my fingernails into his leg and he shouted my name a bit too loudly as I thrusted into him.

I found his cock, moving my hand off his thigh and it was the hardest I've ever felt him. I started to handle him in time with my thrusts, both of us panting and moaning and swearing.

"Harry, I'm going to come." Louis said, spitting my hand out of his mouth. I moved the hand to the tip of his cock, swiping my thumb along the slit and squeezing slightly.

"Fuck Harry!" Louis yelled and he was coming all over my hands.

I panted and thrusted one last time, deeper than I had before and the sound that Louis gasped sent me off too, my come sticky hands rolling off the condom once I'd pulled out of Louis.

I wiped my hands on the sheets again and threw the condom in the rubbish. Louis was laid flat on his back, panting, his hickey hovered chest rising and falling in time with his breaths. His lower stomach was covered in come and I did something he did to me when we'd had a particularly good fuck and I was covered in it, I leant down and licked it all off.

"Oh my fucking god." Louis said.

I pulled the sheets up off the floor and threw them back onto the bed, lying down next to Louis.

"You can top more often love." Louis said.

I laughed and kissed Louis roughly, flopping back down beside him.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too Hazza." Louis replied and he took my hand under the blankets and squeezed it, then falling asleep almost instantly.