Chapter 23

Louis POV

"Harry, Niall was just here, he wants you to - oh, hi Louis." Gemma said, coming into Harry's room in the morning.

"Hey." I said.

"Alright well, Niall wants you to meet him at his house as soon as possible." Gemma said and then she awkwardly left.

I rolled onto my side to look at Harry. 

"Morning." he said.

"Morning." I replied.

Harry shuffled forward and kissed me. He swung his leg over me and leaned down to carry on kissing me.

"Harry." I said, putting my hand on his chest to stop him.

"What?" he asked innocently.

"You have to go to Niall's. I'm going to get dressed and go home." I said.

"Urgh, fine." he groaned and he rolled off me and got out of bed, finding some underwear and jeans to pull on. I was halfway through getting dressed into my clothes from last night when Harry told me to grab something of his.

"I'm going to go, I'll see you later." he said, giving me another quick kiss and then he grabbed his phone and left. I crossed the room to the chest of drawers and rummaged around for a shirt that wasn't too big. I found one of my own shirts under a pile of socks and put that on, along with last nights jeans, then I hung my coat over my arm and went downstairs.

"So are you and Harry like back together or something?" Gemma asked when I entered the living room.

"You knew I was going to that party didn't you? That's why you and Liam brought Harry along?" I said.

"Alright you got me. Stay and have some breakfast or something though." Gemma replied so I poured myself a bowl of cereal and sat down with her.

After breakfast I walked back home and had a shower, then I texted Harry.

Louis: Do you know when you'll be finished with Niall?

Harry: Soon, just going over a song. 

Louis: Will you come back here after you're done?

Harry: Where are you?

Louis: My house

Harry: Ok, see you in about half an hour, me and Niall will bring lunch and Lottie will be coming back home with us as well

Louis: Ok, see you

I went downstairs to tell Mum that they were bringing lunch.

"Niall and Lottie?" Mum asked.

"Yeah and Harry." I replied.

"Harry?" 

"Yeah, we're sort of back together." I said.

"Oh, good. He's a nice boy." Mum replied, hugging me.

---

At about one o'clock Harry, Niall and Lottie came in with food from Marks and Spencers.

"We have news." Niall announced happily.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"The band has been offered a record deal! We're starting in the studio just after the school year finishes and then we're going on tour to open for a band called 5 seconds of summer." Niall said.

"Really? That's so cool, well done lads." I said, hugging Niall and then Harry.

"I'll be away for a while if we go on tour, but we'll figure it out." Harry said, still holding me into his chest.

"Yeah." I replied and I turned my head to kiss the side of his face and he let me go.

We spread the food over the table and got drinks and plates and sat down to eat.

"This is nice, our little family." Mum said, looking around at us all.

---

On Sunday night I had to leave again.

"I forgot how hard this part is." Harry said, holding me in a hug.

"It's fine love, I'll see you soon alright." I replied, kissing the top of his head.

"Alright, have a good week." Harry said and he stepped back.

"See you, I love you." I said.

"I love you too Lou." Harry replied.

I kissed him then got into the car and waved goodbye, driving back up to university.

"Hey Louis, how was your weekend?" Zayn asked when I went into his room to tell him I was back.

"Uh, pretty good actually. I saw Harry at that party on Friday and that dick James from school was giving him a hard time so I sort of punched him a couple times. Anyway, me and Harry are back together now." I said happily.

"That's great Louis. It looks like he got a few punches in as well, you're face is kind of messed up." Zayn said, peering at my slightly swollen lip and bruised jaw.

"Fuck off." I said and I left his room.

"Oh hey Louis." Megan said, coming out of her room.

"Hi Megan. Listen, I got back together with Harry." I said.

"Really? Yay!" Megan said, hugging me.

"Yeah, want to go to the library or something and finish off some work?" I asked.

"Jesus, he is a good influence on you Louis." Megan said.

"I'm kidding! Want to go get a pint?" I asked.

"Sure." Megan replied.

I put my bag in my room and then we walked down to the pub.

"Do you want to come back with me next time I go home? I think my Mum and sister would like you." I said.

"Sure, I have no boyfriend and no life." Megan replied, taking a long sip from her drink.

I laughed.

"It'll be fun." I assured her.