It's My Party I'll Get High If I Want To

Ok guys I know, I know it's literally been forever.  Would a 12 page chapter make up for it?  In my defense I had my own birthday going on early this month and got a little busy.  As a quick note I'm taking elements from Naruto and a modern universe to make this story.  In this universe the legal drinking age in Japan is 18(like it is in the shinobi world)  That being said,  hope you guys like this chapter! 

WARNING: Foul language, drugs(no usage), and suggested sexual behavior in this chapter.

***

"You're stepping on my toes Ino!" Sakura whispered loudly. I could hear the voices before I heard the door creak open.

"Well get them out from under my feet Sakura," Ino whispered louder. This must be what the two of them snuck off to plan yesterday after school. I had briefly wondered how they got in. They must have borrowed Shikamaru's key card for the elevator, well the key was really Auntie Yoshie's for emergencies, but he usually held onto it.

"You guys are going to wake her up," Hinata pleaded with the two. Of course, they had roped her into this. Hinata was the shyest out of the four of us, and I knew the idea of barging into someone's room when they were sleeping made her uncomfortable. I decided to catch them off guard.

"They already did," I cracked an eye open, smiling.

They had rushed to my bedside in a second, standing around all three sides they stood over me and each released handfuls of brightly colored bits of paper into the air, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUMARAKI!!!"

I grinned and sat up. I shook the confetti out of my hair and pulled it into a pile on the top of my head, "Morning guys, thanks."

"Get up and get ready birthday girl. We're taking you out to breakfast first and then-," Sakura gushed.

"You'll just have to see," Ino interrupted her.

I laughed and lifted the covers off my lower half. I stood up and went over to my closet while the other girls sat down on my bed. I was tired, Shika hadn't left until around two and then it had taken me about an hour to fall asleep. But I knew Ino, she had planned this whole day out and it would be easier to just go along with it. I pulled out a yellow and gray plaid skirt, a gray crop top, and a sage green sleeveless dress. I turned around and held up the clothing options for the girls. They unanimously voted for the top/skirt combo so I hung the dress back up. I walked into the bathroom and hurried to get ready.

***

"So am I allowed to know any place we're going to today?" I turned away from the tinted window of Hinata's limo to look at Ino.

"Nope! So just sit back and go with it!" She gave me a big grin.

After a few more minutes of driving, we stopped in front of a small little restaurant with a cute green and beige striped awning and a little chalkboard menu beside the door. It ended up being a new little bistro boasting bottomless mimosas for its brunch guests. We walked in and a very cute waiter showed us to our table. He looked like he was probably a first- or second-year university student. With his messy hairstyle and piercing hazel eyes I'm sure he had caught more than just my eye.

We sat down and after a little harmless flirting we had put in our drink orders. Being of legal drinking age, Sakura and I ordered a mimosa a piece. When he brought our beverages to the table, he set mine down last.

"And the one with the umbrella is for the birthday girl. Made it special," he winked at me when I smiled at him before taking his leave from the table.