Chapter 9

~Your POV~

I poured myself a glass of Dr Pepper and grabbed a packet of crisps; salt and vinegar as usual. I jumped  onto the sofa next to Jack, who was watching tv, and flung my legs onto him. He laughed and lent forward and started kissing me.

"Guuuyyyss...keep it PG!" Ben squealed.

"Hehe...shut up Ben." He pecked my lips and moved away.

Slendy appeared in the room, he never seemed to walk in, just appeared.

"(y/n), how would you like to become a proxy and stay here?" He calmly questioned.

"WAIT!! HOW CAN SHE BECOME A PROXY, SHE HASN'T EVEN KILLED ANYONE!!" Jeff shouted angrily as he descended the stairs.

"HAHAHA! I beg to differ." Jack giggled.

"You've killed someone (y/n)??" Masky said really shocked.

"Umm...yeah, I suppose."

"Awhh, sweet!! How many?" EJ said excitedly .

"How do you do it? Hoody questioned.

"Umm...4 people. It depends, I like to disembowel, decapitate...er...sometimes I do torture. Oh...I have found some sort of power-ish thing?"

"SWEET!!" They all said simultaneously.

"So, babe, hehe, you going to stay?" Jack questioned all so sweet.

"I dunno, what happens as a proxy?"

"I'll put a spell over you, this will stop you from dying, you will still feel pain however. You will then work under me, you will look normal and act, but you will have to kill to survive. Does that answer your question child?" 

"Yes, so, shall I stay?"

Jeff muttered "Whatever?" But winked at me, it was quite creepy actually.

"No, hehe." Jack joked.

"YEAH!!" Everyone else said.

"Well I think it's decided. I'll stay."

They cheered and Jack pulled me into a hug. I liked when he did that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I took AGES to update.

I've had a load of revision.

I've joined a new fandom too!

THANKS FOR READING GUYS!