Chapter 5

First Jack took me to the local sweet shop and literally bought all the sweets in the shop.

"What's your favourite sweet, my sweet? Hehe" Jack questioned.

"I like flying saucers and jelly babies...and sherbet lemons!"

Following this we went to the the cinema. 

"What film do you want to watch?"

"Umm..." I scanned the movie times "Oh look...there's a special showing of IT. I'm sure you appreciate a good clown film." I winked and dragged him into the viewing.

"Hahaha, I will my sweet!"

Let's say, even though I loved horror films, I was a big baby watching them. Jack found it hilarious, he placed his arm around me and laughed everytime I jumped.

We left the cinema and walked hand in hand to his car.

"Seeing as you are a big baby, I am surprised that you are here with me. Hehe."

"I'm not a big baby, besides you aren't that scary, you are a big cute clown." I smiled, he laughed.

He looked deep into my (e/c) eyes and I stared back into his.

"You are truly beautiful!" He leaned in and kissed me, I was so shocked. It lingered a bit and we pulled back.

He blushed, "Sorry, I think that was bad...I've never kissed someone as you would expect."

"It wasn't bad, I've never kissed anyone either."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"By the way, would you like to meet some of my friends? Hehe. We share a place, if you want to come back?" He seemed nervous to ask me.

"Sure, why not?" I smiled, trying to comfort him.

~Jack's POV~

I took (y/n) on a date and it was the best day ever.

We shared the same taste in sweets and films, even though she jumped at every scary bit in the film, it was cute.

It was still quite early by the time finished but it was dark because it was winter. I looked at her when she started to shiver, so I quietly put my jacket over her shoulders, she looked adorable in my clothes.

We finally got to my car and I felt the moment was right, so I kissed her. It was so good, I wasn't.

"Sorry, I think that was bad...I've never kissed someone as you would expect.'

"It wasn't bad, I've never kissed anyone either."

I was so surprised, she was beautiful so I thought she would have been in many relationships.

"Really?"

"Yeah." She seemed kind of ashamed.

I broke the tension and asked if she wanted to meet my friends back at my place, she is full of surprises, she said yes. I wish I hadn't said that, I thought she would never want to see me again after meeting my friends. However, I was more concerned of what my friends, especially Jeff, would do to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Sorry I haven't updated in a while.

I have to start revising soon so it may not be able to post as much as I want to.

Q: Should I continue doing occasional Jack POV?