【Chapter 12】

Y/n's POV

"Killer view" GoGo says as we ride Baymax.

"Yeah. If I... If I wasn't terrified of heights, I'd probably love this. But I'm terrified of heights, so I don't love it" Wasabi stutters.

"I don't like it either!" Liam speaks up

"There. Baymax, take us in" Hiro commands.

We land on the island and Fred starts jumping with joy.

"Awesome! Our first landing together as a team!" He cheers.

"Guys come on!"

"'Quarantine'? Do you people know what 'quarantine' means?" Wasabi asks.

"Yeah, it's what people had to do back in 2020 when that freak virus broke out, but hey that's like, 32 years ago" I deapan.

"'Quarantine.' Enforced isolation to prevent contamination that could lead to disease, or, in some cases, death" Baymax explains.

"There's a skull face on this one. A skull face!" I roll my eyes at Wasabi and continue walking.

"Be ready. He could be anywhere"

We hear a noise and turn around screaming.

"FIRE FIRE!"

Fred blows fire, Honey throws her chem balls, Wasabi starts Karate chopping, GoGo throws her disks, Liam hits randomly with his whip, I use my stick to fire electric shock waves in random directions. Once we're done we look down to see a bird... and it's completely unharmed.

"That was a bird" I deadpan.

"Well, at least we know our gear works" Honey shrugs

"And our aim sucks" Liam slumps his shoulders.

Wasabi cuts a circle in the door but it gave me some serious OCD.

"8 intrepid friends led by Fred their leader, Fred Fred's angels Fred's angels harnessing the power of the sun with the ancient amulet they found in the attic the amulet is green it's probably an emerald!" Fed sings.

"Fred, I will laser-hand you in the face!"

"Guys! Shhhhhh!" Hiro speaks.

"Yeah shhh! This place is giving me anxiety!" I scold.

I feel Hiro grab my hand and squeeze it.

"Any sign of him Baymax?" Liam asks.

"This structure is interfering with my sensor" Wasabi deadpans.

I notice Honey Lemon fall behind and turn around.

"Guys. You might want to see this" She opens a heavy door and we step inside a strange room.

"What do you think it is, genius?" GoGo asks.

I haven't seen this part of the island before...

"I'm not sure... but look!" Hiro points at the same bird symbol.

"Hiro" Honey points at an empty red room.

Baymax pushed the door open and it creaks. We enter the room and flick off our glass thingy that covers our face. Hiro and I walk up to a giant screen with the bird symbol on it. Hiro presses a random button and it shows an image of Krei and some other people in the very room.

"Krei" We speak softly in unison.

Hiro presses the rewind button and a video starts to play.