【Chapter 4】

"Ah, you guys are here just in time!" Tadashi chirps.

"So, what have you guys  been working on?" Hiro asks Liam and Tadashi.

"I'll show you" Liam says and walks up to me.

He had a duct tape in his hands.

"Duct tape? I hate to break it to you, bro. Already been invented." Hiro deadpans as Liam rolls up the sleeve of my grey jacket.

He places the tape on my arm and rips it off.

"Hey! Dude! Ow! Not Cool!" I scream.

Hiro grabs a hold of my arm and starts rubbing and blowing on it.

A beeping noise is heard and then a ballon man? Inflades.

"This is what we've been working on" The two say in unison.

The giant marshmallow waddles out of his luggage and towards us. He bumps into a chair, lifts it and places it aside. He then looks at us.

"Hello. I am Baymax. Your personal healthcare companion. I was alerted to the need for medical attention when you said, 'ow.'" He explains.

"A robotic nurse" Hiro says.

"A mixture of Robotics and Biology" I breath out in amazement.

"On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your pain?" Baymax asks gesturing to my hand, which Hiro was reluctant to let go of.

"Physical or emotional?" I ask, glaring at Liam.

"I will scan you now. Scan complete. You have a slight epidermal abrasion on your forearm. I suggest an anti-bacterial spray." The marshmallow like robot explains.

"What's in the spray, specifically?" Hiro asks skeptically.

"The primary ingredient is bacitracin."

"That's a bummer. I'm actually allergic to that." I test out the robot.

"You are not allergic to bacitracin. You do have a severe allergy to berries." He says with a raised finger.

"Not bad. You guy've done some serious coding on this thing, huh?"

"Programed him with over 10,000 medical procedures. This chip is what makes Baymax, Baymax" Tadashi explains.

"Why didn't you tell me! I would've helped y'know" I deadpan.

"Surprise" Liam does jazz hands.

"Vinyl?"

"Yeah, going for a non-threatening, huggable kind of thing."

"Looks like a walking marshmallow. No offense." I add a stupid comment.

They talked about some robotics stuff which I didn't really get since I don't major in robotics.

"You have been a good boys and girls. Have a lollipop." Baymax hands Hiro and strawberry pop and me a Coke one.

"Nice!" I cheer.

"I cannot deactivate until you say you are satisfied with your care" He informs.

"Well then, we're satisfied with our care" We say in unison.

We watch as Baymax goes back into his luggage.

"He's going to help a lot of people" I sigh.

"Hey, what kind of battery does it use?" Hiro asks.

"Lithium ion" Liam answers.

"You know, supercapacitors would charge way faster" Hiro says.

"Good note!" Tadashi exclaims.