jj maybank- forbidden

you loved being a kook. rich, healthy anything you wanted but there was something inside you that thought it might be better as a pogue. no rules, fun all the time and gets to hang out with your friends.

it was midsummer, everyone was excited for it. you wore a long, baby blue silk dress with your hair curly and down with an added flower crown just like
most of the girls had. you were standing with a glass of champagne in your hand until you see the pogues turned up. you downed the rest of the glass and grab another one, at this point you've been here a little over an hour so you were already tipsy.
jj walks over to you in his butler outfit on, you look at him up and down in lust. "hey y/n, looking fine as usual" jj compliments you.
"ahah could say the same about you hottie" you flirt back. you've never done that before so it want just you who was surprised by the words that just came out of your mouth. jj smirked at walked away continuing his smile.
a little further into the party and your getting bored as hell. you go to the bathroom and you go in the door to see jj there.
"oh shit i'm sorry" you say covering your eyes.
jj zips his trousers up, "it's okay, you can uncover your eyes now. i know you want to" he says washing his hands.
"oh and you know what i want?" you ask as your eyes drag you down on him.
"hey eyes up here, i think i do" he says walking closer to you until you can feel his hot breath on your lips.
you kiss him aggressively but passionatly. jj puts his hands on your back for a second before pushing you hard against the door and locks it. he slides you up the door and unbuckles his pants. he goes to pull your panties down.
"oh no panties? your already ready for me" he says, you are so turned on by him, his hair, his words, his body everything. you kiss him as he carries you over to the middle of the bathroom barely even making it to the other side before his cock is teasing your core. he sits on the edge of the bath and you straddle him. his cock slides into you deeper and deeper he groans as you moan and wail at his length.
"oh fuck baby, your so hot" he slides down your dress to reveal your strapless bra until he pulls that down. your boobs bouncing up and down, jj holds them and you look down at him biting his lip.
"fuck jj.. i'm close" you scream.
"yes fuck, ima cum" jj groans. "with me okay?" you both cum at the same time you feel him filling you up. you jump off him and sort your self out with jj falls in the bathtub. you stumble towards the door and then go back and kiss him and then you head out.