rafe cameron- phone tease

you and all your friends including your 'friends with benefit' rafe cameron are sat in a circle around the bonfire on chairs. it was a midsummers last hour or so of the night and it was becoming cold from the sea, you all went swimming so you had your swimming suit on and you also had a hoodie of yours on.
every now and then you and rafe would make eye contact, either smirking at each other or just acting like you didn't look. you are sat at other side of the circle. rafe keeps giving you a smugg look and randomly licking his lips at the sight of you. you knew he was doing it to wind you up, it was working so you decided to tease him as well. when he looked you made obscene gestures with your hands and your tongue. you could see him at the other side getting more rambunctious.
you decided to take it to the next level. you take your phone and put it in your hoodie and then you take a picture of your breasts in your black swim suit, and send it to him.
his phone goes off and you see his eyes widen as he sniggers as he looks at you.

-MESSAGES-
rafe- you little whore.
you- you like it really.
rafe: meet me inside.

rafe instantly gets up and a few seconds after you follow him into the kitchen. rafe runs his hands through his hair and you walk in and lean against the door frame.
"you know what you've done slut?" rafe asks.
"oh yes i can see" you say cockily as you look at him up and down.
"yeah exactly" he walks over and almost drags you behind the counter. "get on your knees" he added.
you instantly do what he says as him talking gets you wet and you wanted him to sort that. he takes his huge cock out of his swim trunks and you become face to face with it. you blush at just the sight of it.
"suck it" he demands. you do what he says and you  swirl your tongue around his tip before taking him all in and gagging a few times before you get used to his length.
"oh my fucking god" rafe moans. "princess your so fucking good". you have a tight knot in your stomach you can only relieve by pleasuring yourself with your other spare hand that isn't pumping the rest of rafes cock. you whimper trying not to make too much of a noise so rafe doesn't know your fingers are rubbing your clit.
"baby?" rafe asks. you look up and nod. "i can help with that" you take him out of your mouth and stand up. he lifts you up and sits you on the counter. he kisses you before removing your panties and fingering your core and clit.
"your soaked y/n" rafe chuckled.
"only for you" you said back. this set rafe off again. he nibbles at your neck and left kisses down your chest to were his hand was.
"such a pretty pussy" rafe compliments you. he looks at you whilst you have your head tilted back moaning in pleasure. you hold the back of his head as he ate you out. he swirled his tongue all around your core and then gently sucked on your clit. this made you squirm and almost ride his face right then and there.
"you gonna cum baby?" rafe asked.
"mhm" you humed as that was the only thing you could get out of your mouth other than whimpers and moans. rafe lifts his head up and pushes you down so you are laying on the counter. he
jumps on top of you.
"ah fuck.. i've waiting for this" rafe says just as he thrusts his cock inside of your pussy. he groans and you pull his hair and kiss his neck.
"ah fuck.. ima cum" you say in a high pitched sequel.
"me too" a few seconds later all you knew is that you were filled up by rafes warm seed.
"your so fucking good rafe" you say as you put your panties and hoodie back on.
"why are you guys in here?" sarah asks as she walks in.
"nothing" rafe replies as he winks at you. sarah walks out. "same time tomorrow?" rafe asks with a smirk.