jj maybank- sunrise twinkie

you and jj have always had a thing going on, you've never acted on it though. it would just be breaking the rules of no pogue on pogue macking or whatever kiara says. most sunday mornings if you haven't had a big saturday night or even if you have it didn't stop you; jj and you would sneak into the twinkie and get high. just from weed, neither of you have the money to buy some shit like coke like the kooks do. it's 4am
and it's just starting to get lighter slowly as you step into the foggy twinkie with jj sat in.
"about time" jj says sarcastically.
"sorry, i fell asleep" you say as you pull out a blunt from jjs metal case.
"you look hot y/n" jj says stoned out of his mind.
"jesus how stoned are you?" you grab his face and look in his eyes.
"yeah i've been here for a while" jj says.
"you could of gone home you know" you add.
"i wanted to see you and i knew you was gonna come so i stayed" jj says as you blush. you light your blunt and close your eyes and tilt your head back.
"fuck" jj says. you turn and look at his boner through his shorts. you laugh at him.
"how the hell did that start" you laugh uncontrollably.
"fuck you, you wanna help me?" jj says sarcastically as he tries to hide it.
"sure." you say bluntly waiting for him to reply.
"huh? i was joking-." jj says as you cut him off with a strong kiss, you hold his face and jj holds your waist.
"so, you want help then?" you say seductively as you both smirk at each other. you crawl onto jjs lap and he groans as your pussy rubs against his dick. he kisses you desperately as you tug slightly on his hair.
you move your body so your lower down on his. you unzip his shorts and take them down so you can see his boxers. jj lifts his head back and groans, you smirk at his length when you take it out of his boxers.
"fuck y/n" jj drags as you traces your tongue on his tip "you fucking tease" he chuckles. he wails and whimpers as you take him in whole. jj still with a blunt in his hand and takes a hit of it to increase his pleasure. you pump the lower half of his dick with your hand whilst your tongue plays with the rest, you taste his pre-cum on your tongue.
"holy shit.. ima cum y/n" jj moans "come here". you do what he says and return to his face. he grabs your thigh and unbuttons your jeans and takes them off. he plays with your clit with his middle finger as you squirm on top of him holding his neck. jj lofts uou
up and places you now as bottom. he reaches into his pocket.
"fuck.. i don't have a condom" he says aggressively.
"pull out baby" you add.
"you sure?" jj says smiling.
"yeah" you say with a breathy whisper. jj grabs your waist and inlines it with your core and thrusts. a moan escapes your lips as he starts off slow.
"your so fucking.. tight y/n" jj squirms. jj gets it in and slowly goes faster and faster. you head hits the drivers seat a couple times but you don't care. it just adds to the pleasure. you both moan and wail both closer and closer to climaxing. you pull gently on jjs hair as he kisses your ear lobes and neck. you wrap your waist around him.
"jj" you moan. jj could get off just to you yelling his name like that.
"fuck y/n i'm gonna cum" jj groans.
"same.." you drag.
"im gonna pull out in a sec okay?"he says as he raises his head and looks into your eyes.
"o-okay.." you look down and that almost sets you off. you tilt your head and within a few seconds you have jjs cum all over your stomach.
"what the actual fuck" john b says annoyed because you both have woken him up with your good time. jj jumps up.
"oh shit" jj says as you both laugh still high, john b walks off back to bed. you clean your self off and jj helps and then you both finish your dope and fall to sleep.