Chapter 10

Months Later After Lotor saves Voltron in the prison cell...

It was a shock to everyone, enough for the Blades with their pregnant member Keith to arrive, despite the protests of the groups.

So much had happened for all of them. Lotor was leading his group, the witch made his closest friend try to kill him, causing him to kill her in self-defense, be betrayed by his crew, hunted down by his father and now he was a prisoner of the Paladins of Voltrons. The only bright side of this was he rescued his mate and their children as well as finally being reunited with him.

Now, he was in front of one of their leaders, who looks like he was ready to gut him any second. It would make sense, especially since he was Vu'Mattutory of his beloved. Making good first impressions was always important.

"Alright, Lotor, I want answers and I want them now." Shiro coldly demanded, not wanting to be the slightest king to the prince who hunted for his sweet brother and children.

"I will, once the first Red Paladin arrives. I want to see him." Lotor requested calmly with a smirk of pride on his face.

"How dare you ask that after what you put us all through?" Shiro sneered at him, "Why should I even let you near him?"

"Because he is my love bearing my children-."

Shiro began to strangle him as members of the Blade and Voltron tried to stop him!

"It was YOU!!! YOU SICK-!!!" Shiro snarled as they pried him away from Lotor.

"Shiro, Shiro, calm down, you need to relax!" Lance pleaded.

"I know you want to kill him; we all want to." Pidge calmed as the Paladins took Shiro somewhere to calm down, leaving the blades and princess alone with the former prince.

"Alright, Lotor, why don't you tell us what you know before Shiro comes back to finish you off," Allura advised as coldly as her leader of the Paladins.

"I will, once I see my mate," Lotor answered simply.

"That will never happen. I won't let you hurt Keith-."

"I would never. I have never met anyone like him, and I truly love him dearly." Lotor explained to the princess, "I need to see him, see my children."

The blades looked at the Hybrid and went to speak with Allura on what to do, causing her to gasp and refuse at first. Luckily, the compromise was able to settle her some. The princess sighed and returned to Lotor.

"Alright Lotor, we are going to talk to Keith and see what he wants. If he said yes, then he can talk to you with the condition that Shiro would be with him." Allura sighed as Lotor smiled a bit.

The prince of the Galra waited for them to return for an hour and to his joy, he saw his beloved Keith with his guardian. Keith looked at him with surprise as he remembered that face...

He was the man with the loving aroma Keith followed. Keith could not see him clearly as the stranger sat down beside him and offer him a drink.

"You looked a little flush and I thought you can enjoy some company." The Stranger began, "Though it does seem so improper to offer a drink to someone you do not know, but you seemed to be of aid."

"S-sorry... followed scent..." Keith muttered as he took a few sips of his drink.

"Oh, I see, you track my scent like how I was able to track yours in the bar. It is quite common for an Alpha and Omega to find each other, especially ones who are unmarked." The stranger explained to Keith.

The Stranger sighed as he slowly left the bed for two while Keith was very drowsy.

He left something but Keith could not see clearly.

"I have never thought I would meet my one and only, let alone him being so strong, so beautiful, so perfect as you... Your fellow Paladins would never allow us to be together and I know they would want to kill us for what we have done." He whispered to Keith, "We will say goodbye for now, but do not worry. I will find a way around your comrades. Until then, Farewell my Firebird."

He then kissed Keith's hand with tenderness as Keith slipped into a blissful sleep.

"You." Keith gasped with longing.

"Hello, Firebird." Lotor greeted with a flirtatious look as Shiro looked like he was going to kill him again.