Chapter 1

On a space station...

Voltron was formed as they were slicing through Galra ships left and right!

With Keith's blade, they managed to send the Galra back and free the station from their control, earning the cheers of many. The alien customers and employees of the station cheered for the team as Voltron dispersed into lions again and landed. The people cheered for the Paladins as the Princess and Coran were meeting with the leaders of the station.

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you." The little owner of the station thanked the team as he shook the hand of Allura.

"It was our duty to protect all from any evil that dares to harms the innocent." Allura simply explained to the alien.

"Please, allow us to repay you for saving us with a free, all-expense paid shopping trip of our lovely station." He offered as he and his group of employees led the group inside as Keith seemed out of breath.

Shiro noticed this as everyone else was enjoying the tour.

"Keith, are you okay?" The leader of Voltron wondered.

"Yeah, I'm fine... Just a little out of breath, I guess. I feel a little off." Keith answered as he seemed somewhat dazed while Shiro frowned a bit.

"Maybe a relaxing trip is what you need. You have been pushing yourself harder than anyone else and it's not healthy for you." Shiro pointed out, "But if you don't feel any different after this, let me know. I don't want you getting sick, okay?"

Shiro was the hen mother of the group, making sure that everyone was happy, healthy, and safe, doing his best to make sure everyone is getting along. But Keith, Keith was his little brother, since the day he found him trying to steal his car, he adored him. Though it may be wrong to have favoritism, it is how Shiro felt.

He wanted to do everything in his power to keep Keith safe and sound, to know he is loved and would be protected.

They then heard a whistle from the blue paladin.

"Hey, Space Dad, Mullet, come on! You guys gotta check this out This entire place is a party station!" Lance exclaimed with excitement as he tugged both on their arms.

The paladins were in an uproar with excitement as they were going to have some time off from saving the universe and get to enjoy an entertainment space station. From amusement parks to arcades, to restaurants, to shopping malls, to bars, the space station had it all for the fun type.

But soon Voltron will regret ever deciding to stay as Keith will pay the ultimate price.

After the meeting at the heart of the station...

Everyone was given a map each as they could each go to different places and not get lost.

"Alright, everyone, we will only be staying here for twenty-four hours then we will need to leave. So, enjoy your time here and keep communications open in case you get into trouble." Shiro advised as everyone was cheering for their time off.

"I'm going to check out these awesome rides!" Lance proclaimed as he bolted off.

"I'm heading to the arcade and checking out their games." Pidge proclaimed with a smile and began to walk off.

"I want to see how the food tastes here." Hunk grinned and headed off to find a food court.

"You know, there are Sensory Deprivation Tanks and I have heard they are very therapeutic. Would you like to accompany me and Coran?" Allura asked Shiro as he looked to Keith, who seemed to be doing better than before.